Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kreoss

Kreoss

Looking for work - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:44 am

he got into his bunk and started to doze, he had a good day till now, he thought that she probably thought he was a freak or a pervert of some sorts
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:48 am

She rolled around in bed unable to sleep. She sat up running her fingers in her hair sighing. "Fock fock fock." She muttered and laid back down trying to think of what she should do she couldn't get him out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:50 am

he lay in his bunk thinking of what she might be thinking, maybe he thought she was embaressed, he had a pritty good body from years of training and physical endurance
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:53 am

She got out of bed and walked out of room and headed on deck unable to sleep now. 'Focking ass walking around shirtless i should kick his ass.' she thought angrily but she wasn't angry at him she was angry that she couldn't stop thinking about him.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:54 am

he got out of bed and walked onto the deck and looked up at the stars, lighting a smoke, he only wore his pants
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:59 am

Sandii was by the wheel when she seen him, her eyes widened and then she turned away. 'focking shirtless again... god damn it!' she thought looking over the side at the water.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:00 am

he smocked three cigeretes before turning to hed in when he noticed her, he walked to her "Captain...Bought before..Im sorry I was in your cabin i truly am"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:03 am

She glance at him her eyes traveled to his chest before she looked away, "Whatever its fine..." She said just looking out on the water.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:04 am

he stood their for a bit "Are you sure...yoiu dont seem to be making any eye contact and your being very weird...whats up?" he asked sitting on the railing
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:06 am

She looked him in the eye, "Your half naked." She said simply and looked away blushing slightly. She pulled out a smoke trying to get her mind off of him.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:10 am

"Hu? Oh the shirt...I like the cool wind" he said slightly hurt "Sides all the other sailors arent wearing tops...well some are and theirs like three that dont"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:12 am

"Yeah... but your are distracting." She said but never meant to say it out loud. She blushed a deeper red and lit her smoke hiding her face so he wouldn't see her blush.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:16 am

he didnt notice for a bit until it dawned on him "Oh... Your blushing...and Your not looking at me...Oh!" he never had understood womans ways and probably never would
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:18 am

"Shut up." She said taking a drag from her smoke and sighed letting the smoke out. She still didn't look at him to embarest to.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:19 am

"Ha its ok... uh Ill go sleep then capn...ah unless you wanna talk...or something" he said rubbing the back of his hair and blushing
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:20 am

She glanced at him with a raised eyebrow, "Go to sleep. "She said laughing lightly. He was rather strange and it made her smile.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:21 am

he nodded and walked away "Night capn..." he said stepping down the stairs to the galley, he was very tired and needed to sleep
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:23 am

She waited for a bit then threw her smoke away and headed to her bunk. She laid in bed sighing and started to fall sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:24 am

he lay in his bunk looking at the ceiling and tossed and turned eventually getting to sleep, he didnt much care for sleeping on a boat
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:28 am

Sandii rolled over when the sun came up. It woke her she sighed still tired she laid there not make any attempt to get up. She gave the crew the day off to get over there hang overs.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:48 am

kreoss was finally asleep, he had to down a jug of grog before this was possible but needless to say he was sound asleep
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:37 pm

Sandii got up slowly throwing on her normal looking clothing. Today she had work to do and she hoped she would be returning. She put on her swords and pistols. And off she went to the noble's home.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:27 pm

Kree looked out at her "Were are you going capn? Need any help?" he wanted to make last night up to her, he could understand now why she had acted so awkward around him, she obviously had some small attraction for him on the physical level
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:36 pm

Sandii looked over at him and shrugged, "Fine but try not to get in my way." She replied putting her hands in her pockets casually and kept walking towards the golden city gates. "Going to make a little trouble for the nobles."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:01 pm

he followed her fixing his good long coat, his guns were strapped to his chest and they pressed against his body as he walked after her "Sounds like my sorta party then aye"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for work
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Draft Sea-
Jump to: