Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demetrios Le Morte

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demetrios

Demetrios

Demetrios Le Morte Empty
PostSubject: Demetrios Le Morte   Demetrios Le Morte EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Name: Demetrios Le Morte

Appearance: 6 foot 3, black hair, yellow eyes, scarring on the left side of his face. On formal occasions, he will either wear black suits with a white or grey shirt and a black tie, or a white suit with a grey shirt and a red tie. Most of the time however, he wears semi-formal grey and black clothing. He usually carries at least two semi-automatic pistols concealed in his clothing, and one knife.

Group: Demetrios and his 'family' live in the slums, although it would be quite true to say they have enough wealth and reputation to live in the Golden City if they chose. The fact of the matter is, the heart of their power is seeded within the underground mazes of the slums, and although lavishly, that is where Demetrios chooses to live – he knows it's smarter to keep power centralized where activity is most hot.

Job: To an outsider, Demetrios will introduce himself as a business man, although, by the flock of 'friends' who are with him most of the time, the majority of outsiders get the drift. In truth, Demetrios runs the mafia; his 'family' being completely dominant, and the only one operating within the slums, mid city and Golden city. Although absolutely ruthless in his control, he inspires loyalty amongst underbosses, made men and soldiers alike; associates like him, and he has enough influence that the sentinels and police even turn to him for aid, rather than arresting him. In truth, the mafia are another crucial part of the functioning of every day life.

Biography: Demetrios was born in the slums, and like most children, was assimilated into the culture of fear and crime as a means to survive. However, he was smart, charismatic, cunning. He realized the potential power in organized crime, and considering that random, violent crime was tearing the slums apart, it became obvious where he would start. At 15, he began leading a band of friends, he started protecting small businesses against the bandits and thugs who roamed the streets, in return for monthly payouts. This was a huge success, and as his group's power, reputation and wealth grew, so did their influence. Now, years later, Demetrios has a veritable empire, and can walk through any part of the city under the guard of respect. Seen somewhat as 'peace keepers' in the slums for minimizing random criminal activity, and having the protection of the upper classes for his ability to provide unique services that neither the sentinels or police have access to, Demetrios is, as much as one can be in the criminal world, untouchable. He enjoys not only wealth, respect, and the fear of others, but also mass influence. If someone needs something done that is not exactly on the straight and narrow, Demetrios is the man to contact.

Personality: Demetrios is ruthless, and that much is apparent from the moment one meets him. He expects a high level of professionalism from his associates and family, and has been known to respond violently to failure. He is rumored to have said “Compassion has forgotten me; I returned the favor.” His empire was built on violence and blood, and he maintains the terrifying ability, even as an individual, to be sickeningly brutal and coldly precise. Demetrios will clearly lay out the rules, and will be civil and refined – as long as his rules are abided by. Once someone breaks a rule, he will quite thoroughly break the person in turn.

Intent: To manage and maintain his 'family', and to continue their role in society. Demetrios is not looking to take over, simply to remain at the very blood-soaked top of the criminal world.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Demetrios Le Morte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetrios Le Morte   Demetrios Le Morte EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:08 pm

I really like your bio, but while your mafia can be really mighty, the golden city wouldn't want anything to do with you, the sentiants would want to kill you in an instant.
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Demetrios

Demetrios

Demetrios Le Morte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetrios Le Morte   Demetrios Le Morte EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:09 pm

They wouldn't use the mafia as a way to infiltrate the slums easier? If Demetrios works with them, not against them?
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Demetrios Le Morte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetrios Le Morte   Demetrios Le Morte EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:11 pm

The mafia is the apitanmy of crook while civile crook they still are, also in a story I'm using they are working on them trying to think of ways to check out the slums.

To tell you the truth I kinda worry to just let someone be that powerful, but I have ways of getting rid of people if their so powerful their broken...but I'll give ya a chance to prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Demetrios

Demetrios

Demetrios Le Morte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetrios Le Morte   Demetrios Le Morte EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:18 pm

You can take it from Laura, I don't GM. Even if I'm powerful I'll keep it clean and fair.

May I take this to mean I've been approved, then?
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Demetrios Le Morte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetrios Le Morte   Demetrios Le Morte EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:23 pm

I'm sorry, but to be all fair I keep my decision because. It would make your character too powerful.

Besides if I did then I would have to accept someone else that might not be and that could ruin my site.
Back to top Go down
Demetrios

Demetrios

Demetrios Le Morte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetrios Le Morte   Demetrios Le Morte EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Alright; I'll keep to the Mid city and slums; thank you anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Demetrios Le Morte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetrios Le Morte   Demetrios Le Morte EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:27 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Demetrios

Demetrios

Demetrios Le Morte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetrios Le Morte   Demetrios Le Morte EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:29 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Demetrios Le Morte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetrios Le Morte   Demetrios Le Morte EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:32 pm

No problem, now prove me this was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demetrios Le Morte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demetrios Le Morte   Demetrios Le Morte Empty

Back to top Go down

Demetrios Le Morte
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Non Role Play Section :: Character Creation-
Jump to: