Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

The New Beginning - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:38 pm

"Okay." She looked at her parents and then Kissed Ariuon quickly, "Good Morning by the way." She giggled. 'Let me go wash up first. I feel icky." She grinned and ran up the stairs to get showered and all.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:43 pm

"Good morning to you too." Ariuon nodded and watched he head up, then he headed outside to wait for her. He did some exercises push-ups and sit-up mostly. He started to sweat a little and continued to work out. He finished with some shoulder taps.
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:47 pm

She washed up got changd and came back down for Breakfast. "Ariuon! Come eat!" She yelled and looked out the window, watching him exercise. She felt hot and should hve turned but didn't. "A..Ariuon... NOW!" Damn he was sexy.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:50 pm

Ariuon smiled and pulled out a small rag to wipe up on his face. He put it back and then he walked back in the house. He looked around he started to look around the house again like he did when he came in when Laura wasn't right by his side, Ariuon felt timidin front of her parents.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:56 pm

She pulled out a chair, "Have a seat." She smiled and nodded. "It's okay, Relax." Once he sat down she went to her seat and started to dig in. She had a lot of work ahead of her and she wanted to get it all done up quickly so she could go to Ariuon's apartment early.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:01 pm

Ariuon smile nodde and slowly ate, he didn't want to seem like a glutton. He was very self councious to be by Laura's parents they mae him very nervous even if Laura sai there is no reason.He finished eating after a while. He gave a happy smile.
"Thank you for the food."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 pm

Laura's mother smiled, 'It was no problem. A healthy young man such as yourself needs a good meal. Will you be joining us for dinner?" She asked getting up and doing grabbing the dishes. Laura helped her.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:08 pm

"I thank you very much for the offer but I must decline. I shall be very busy getting all my stuff moved in my apartment." Ariuon said smiling at Laura's mother. He looked over to Laura and waited for her to finish her food.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Laura shoved a piece of toast in her mouth and grabbed the rest of the dishes. Putting them in the sing, she swallowed and turned around. "Ready for some hard work?" She said looking worried.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Ariuon smile and nodded
"I always am." Ariuon said standing up and bowing to Laura's parents once again.
"I thank you again for the food." Ariuon waited for her and headed outside. He kissed her once they were both outside.
"Whats wrong?" He asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:57 pm

SHe kissed him back, "Nothing. Just hard work all day. We best hurry up, the furniture people will be bring your things in the afternoon." She smiled and grabbed his hand leading him to the back of the farm. She told him everything that had to be done and then they started.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Ariuon after a while got he got pretty sweaty so he took of his shirt and continued to work. He grinned and continued to work, he found himself starting to look at Laura more and more. He started to work faster an faster and harder and harder.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:12 pm

Laura kept glancing at Ariuon. Once his shirt was off she need to stop and collect herself. Things kept popping into her head when she shouldn't be thinking about that right now, she needed to work.
She worked faster until all was left but watering her garden. She smiled at Ariuon walking to her garden and watered them. After she was done, she went back to Ariuon, "Wow, that was fast. You need to help more often." She giggled. "Thirsty?"
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:16 pm

"I'll help anytime my sweet and something to drink would be very nice." Ariuon said smiling at her gently. He pulled out a rage again and wiped his face with the rag again. He waited for her and looked at her leave and then looked at the garden.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Laura skipped into the house and made some lemonade. She hummed and poured two glasses. "Here you go." She said, walking out of the house and handing him a glass. "It's fresh." She grinned.
Staring at her garden, Laura smiled. 'YOu like it?"
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Ariuon smiled an chugged the lemonade and grinned at her.
"Yes it quite tasty." Ariuon said moving his arm around her and then pushed his chest agaist hers.
"You are so beautiful and beuiful girl." Ariuon kissed her slowly an gently.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:17 am

She smiled and kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck. "I was referring to my garden." She giggled. "But I'm glad you like the lemonade. It tastes better on your lips." She grinned and kissed him, biting his lip playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:14 am

"Well it's a great garden too, but I think lemonade would taste so much better from your lips my sweet." Ariuon grinned and kissed her gently.
"Well we should be heading to my apartment now."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:08 am

She nodded, "Yes. Just let me go get washed up. I'm all sweaty. She made a face of disgust then giggled. "You can use the downstairs shower if you like. It's in the basement." She ran inside, up the stairs and took a shower.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:11 am

Ariuon smiled and nodded he found his way to the downstairs shower and took a quick bathe and then quickly got dressed and waited for her outside, to make sure her parents would see him and might scold him of disapprove of his love for Laura or something.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:17 am

Not long after, Laura was racing down the stairs and kissed her mother's cheek. "I'm going to help Ariuon move in." She left before her mother could say anything. "Let's go." Laura told Ariuon when she got outside.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:21 am

"Alright my sweet, let us go though the movers will put most of the stuff their it's mostly going to be rearranging stuff an to buy food and other things." Ariuon sai taking her hand and then started to walk to his apartment with her.
"Mmm you smell pretty."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:23 am

She held his hand as they walk and laughed, "I should, I just took a shower. Vanilla swirl body wash." She grinned. "So much to do and so little time." She sighed. "What shall we do first? The setting up the furniture or the groceries?"
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:27 am

"We can go get food on the way there." Ariuon said smiling to her with a great smile.
"Well maybe later I will have to get a better wiffmy sweet." Ariuon grinned and then he kissed her. Soon they made it to the town were there was a few food stands.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:31 am

She kissed him back smiling then looked around. "Hmm..." She walked up to a few of the food stands. "What do you like to eat?" She tilted her head, the food didn't look at all fresh but it was edible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Beginning
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Farms-
Jump to: