Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking of his shattered past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mouse

Mouse

Thinking of his shattered past - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking of his shattered past   Thinking of his shattered past - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 pm

"Women are confusing. I saw this movie and this man gave a lady some flowers and she gave him something in return. I don't know what it was because it blacked out so I guess the movie was over with." he told her not understanding why a scene would end. "I don't know if I'm suited to do anything." he told kreoss calmly.
Back to top Go down
http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of his shattered past   Thinking of his shattered past - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:11 pm

"Well what can you do... Youve survived this long...you must do something otherwise you would have starved years ago" he pointed out
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of his shattered past   Thinking of his shattered past - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:43 am

"I can fight, handle and upgrade any firearm from parts of another, and fall down stairs very often. The last one I'm really good at." he told kreoss. His words were limited because he didn't know how much of his knowledge was worth. The last part of sentence wasn't really a skill but he considered it something. In truth he was just accident prone but not of his will.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of his shattered past   Thinking of his shattered past - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:38 pm

"So your a fighter who trips over himself and a gun jockey...hmmm so how are you still walking?" he joked "Just try to find something your good at that you can get paid for...never do anything for free...also another suggestion...never by strangers hotdogs...some guys would rob you blind"
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of his shattered past   Thinking of his shattered past - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:44 am

"Well I don't have anything left after purchasing you and myself that hot dog I don't start working again til I reach mid town. Don't know why but I have meet the strangest people. Not that your strange...I mean well sort of...I didn't mean it like that." mouse's explanations just didn't seem to be fanning out.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of his shattered past   Thinking of his shattered past - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:38 pm

"Its cool kid... I didnt mean steal your money though" he stood and tossed the ciggerette butt in the bin he turned back to him "Theyd mug you cut you and next thing youd know your kidneys and liver are all for sale" he sighed taking another
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of his shattered past   Thinking of his shattered past - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:23 am

"Do you mean that little thing in the back of your throat. They can have it I don't particular like it." he told him pointing to what was the back of his throat. "It stares at me." he whispered to kreoss in a conspiracy voice. Mouse was a quite a character. "Should I tell it to leave?" he asked kreoss wondering.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of his shattered past   Thinking of his shattered past - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:42 pm

kreoss looked at him dumbfounded "Kid...When you hit your head did the doctors say anything about braindamage?" he wasnt going to beat around the bush, that comment just then was completly retarded
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of his shattered past   Thinking of his shattered past - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:21 pm

"No. But they told me not to become a doctor because I don't know my anatomy." mouse said a bit embarassed at his own question and comment. "But I don't have brain damage I assure you." he told him calmly before his watch started beeping. "I'm sorry but I have somewhere to be. It was nice meeting you.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of his shattered past   Thinking of his shattered past - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking of his shattered past
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Park-
Jump to: