Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working Laura's Farm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:34 am

She stalked off, "Good riddance to bad rubbish." She yelled. She went to her garden. The only place she could call her own, she made it, it Was her own. She sat in the middle of all the flowers and laid down. It was big enough garden with a small tree to the side. It was so peaceful here, but now, it was ruined. Yes he did care for it, but that was her job. She loved working in the garden, it wasn't just a job to her, it was more then that, it was Her sanctuary.

((Quack))
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:41 am

From a small box mouse took all the money he had saved up which was enough to live for a few months. He never spent anything and while living on laura's farm he also took odd jobs around the slums. This would get him to mid city to find out more about himself and maybe even reside there. Gathering the two week's worth of clothes he had mouse left the shack.

((-holds up platypus-))
Back to top Go down
http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:48 am

She sat up to watch Mouse leave. She felt a little bad for yelling at him. But still. He should have asked her father. She was also mad that her father didn't tell her about him. It was all so messed up.

((*makes a face*))
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:53 am

Seeing mouse walk past the house laura's father called him inside locking her out briefly. The murmurs were low and secretive as if they knew something that she didn't. His bag in hand and with money in his wallet mouse was ready to leave so laura would have her peace.

((-waits for platypus sound-))
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:56 am

Laura tried to listen in but couldn't. She got up and walked pushed open the door. "What are you guys talking about? Hmm?" She glared at bother her father and Mouse. " Give me an answer!" she demanded.

((i don't know what sound a platypus makes :S ))
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:02 pm

Her father glared which could make even someone like mouse shake in utter fear. Apparently he didn't like her tone and went ahead pulled her along to a back room farther down the hall. On the inside this place seemed large but outside it looked tiny in comparison to the rest of there farm land. He waited patiently for them to return from there conversation.

((-holds up beaver-))
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Laura's father dragged into another room down the hall and spoke quietly. He asked her what was the matter with her and why was she being a spoiled brat. She told him how she knew Mouse before this. Her father looked alittle concerned at that. She also told him how he's doing all her chores and took care of her garden. Her father knew how much she loved that garden and nodded. They came back to Mouse and Laura's father looked at him. "You are allowed to stay. But only under a few conditions. No touching of Laura's garden and try to stay clear from her."
Laura had her head down the whole time as her father spoke to him.

((*makes beaver sound* O.o))
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:36 am

The thought of having to avoid someone in a home that was suppose to be his home as well didn't sit well with mouse. Bowing very politely to her father he arose from it gingerly. "I thank you for the kind offer but I don't believe I want to stay any longer then I'm wanted. But thank you for all the hospitality and even the work. In any case I've saved up enough to get where I'm going and plan to pursue other things." grabbing his bag and putting a long wallet in his front pocket he walked off. If laura didn't want him to stay he wouldn't do so anymore.

((-holds up pig-))
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:40 pm

Laura smirked slightly as he was leaving. But, she couldn't help but feel sorry for him. Why should feel sorry for him? He wasn't a nice person. Or was he? The old him was mean but he got hurt and didn't know who the old him was. Was he off to find out who he really was? If he did, then he might turn back into him. Her eyes widened, she couldn't let that happen. "Wait!" she yelled. "Don't go, I'm sorry. I was just a little upset. Don't go."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:29 am

Already out the door and heading to the nearest bus stop that he turned around to see laura. "Well that is very kind of you but I have been here for a bit to long. Clearly from your expression I have out stayed my welcome. I will just head up to mid city." he told her friendly smile still intact despite laura's hostility. There was no doubt mouse really didn't remeber anything about his past life or anything he did. True enough in his spare he practiced the martial arts he knew through reflex researching it and keeping his skills sharp but at heart he had a new innocence.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:32 pm

She shook her head, "Just stay." She walked up to him and grabbed his bag. "You're staying and that's that." She glared, if he was smart he'd just accept. She turned around with his bag in hand and walked back to where he was staying.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:08 am

Taking the bag quickly away from laura he hugged it seeing this was his and the only thing he remembered working hard for in his life. "I'm sorry but..but this is mine." the way he described the bag you would think his whole life was in that bag. To him that was true enough, he carried his two weeks worth of clothes which he cared and was always grateful for, his only novel by dean koontz called odd thomas whom he hoped to research and read more off as time passed. "I don't want to stay here. Midtown is suppose to be where I'm from..and I want answers." his eyes flickered from the light the beats of sweat caressed his face. The bags under his eyes became detailed as he looked towards laura with a child persona.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:23 pm

She looked at him sadly, "You can't. You are given a chance to change who you are. Make better for yourself. Doesn't that matter? You can become the person you want to be."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:42 am

"I would like to be the person who has his questions answerd." he replied looking into her eyes. "If I don't like who I am well..well then I can change I'm sure I can." he told her hesistant. He was unsure of his words considering this new him and the old individual he used to be seemed to conflict.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:44 pm

She looked back at him, "You're not going to like the answers you get. What then? You won't go back to who you are now, no, you won't. You'll be in shock and all that. It's just better you don't know and just live your life."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:01 am

Looking at her wide eyed in horror he looked down at his dusty tennis shoes with his toes pointed inward toward one another. "You really..really think so?" he was frightened. The nightmare or thought of being a bad person didn't sit well with him. The strain on his mind would probably break him completely but only if he gave in. Slinging his bag over his shoulder he looked at her. "I will find out who I am then decided what to do from there. You know you can't save everyone but it's nice that you want to try." he told her turning around and running to the bus pulled in right on time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Working Laura's Farm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Farms-
Jump to: