Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An ex sentiants remorse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

An ex sentiants remorse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:39 pm

You never told me your name, 7. She turned on the spot and looked back at him her face back to blank emotion.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:41 pm

"Kreoss... Your father always called me kree" he wanted to tel her what he had found out but couldnt bring himself to do it, he couldnt look her in the eyes

((what i was thinkin was krees mother and your father had an affair and kree is the result
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Fine... She turned on the spot and walked out of the park dropping her golden rose petal on the ground. Kreoss... Off... Real Off..

((Sure, Half Brother.))
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:49 pm

he shook his head "Fuck... I should of told her" he turned and took an extra long drag on the ciggerete, dropping i and putting it out with the heel of his boot
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:57 pm

The wind picked up as the Golden Petal caught an updraft and began floating towards Oblivion. She spun an Anken on her hands trying to figure out why 7 looked familiar to her and why he seemed to care so much about what she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An ex sentiants remorse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2