Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This animal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandii

Sandii

This animal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:51 pm

She nodded, "Kreoss remind me never to get on you bad side." She said smiling trying to lighten the mood. She then kissed his cheek and waited for him to make a move and she would follow.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:56 pm

he smiled slightly but zoned right back in "Hun...Go to the 11th floor Ill call when its clear..." he didnt want her getting hit by a stray bullet. he had always been told that when he went all out he was little more than a beast. one of the reasons he had earned the nickname Lycan
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:00 pm

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Are you joking?" She asked the siged, "Fine. but you better not die." She pulled him in and kissed him deeply before headed back to the 11th floor.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:05 pm

he closed his eyes savouring it. he then turned back to the door, taking off his coat he stood there looking at it.
He took a few steps back then rushed the door kicking it down and sliding on it till he was in the center of the room, guns blazed and fired at him he rolled left and started his massacre, each shot ended a life and he moved with a ferocity and killed with a malice like the creatures they had called him.
68 sentiant died in that room.
when the slaughter was over and he found his guns he called for sandii "Okay come up" he had taken a good 15 minutes in the fight. having dropped his pistols when their ammo was depleted and used the weaponary of the dead.
the general cowered under his desk
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:12 pm

Sandii walked into the room and looked around at the dead bodys. "Holy shit..." She said seeing them all dead. "You got skills." she smiled at him and walked over to the desk. "General dip shit come out now."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 pm

the general replied with a shaky voice "O.ok just dont let him near me!" he called, waiting for a response

Kree retrieved his jacket and shut and barricaded the door. he went to a cupboard and took out a large sports bag and started to load it with weapons and ammunition and ordinance not looking up
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:17 pm

"Fine he wont be near you." she said rolling her eyes. she didn't understand how he thought a desk would protect him anyways. She flipped the desk over, "Now i have a few questions for you dip shit."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:26 pm

"Anything just please dont kill me" he pleaded

Kree was looking amongst the bodies memorising the numbers he had killed, he was also checking for any other weapons
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:35 pm

"Who was the nobal family that had Tim Watters killed?" she asked looking him dead in the eye. "Think wisely i want the truth." She said she had been lide to about this many times and was sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:38 pm

he had no intention to lie "The order was from the Amon family... Julia and keith amon'da'raza'"

kree looked up at the man as he mentioned the names of krees parents "When did that happen" kree asked, he was worried
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:41 pm

"Seven years ago." she replied giving Kreoss a confused look. She then looked back to the general. "What officers were invoilved?"
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:43 pm

The general cowered "Numbers 12, 21, 18 and 7" the man answered in effort to save his neck

Kree stood there in shock, he remmembered it.... it was when he was 14 and one of his first assignments in assasination
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:47 pm

She stood there looking at the floor then pointed her gun at Kreoss with out even looking at him. "Your sister called you Seven..." she said in a cold voice. the man she loved killed her father it hurt her scard her deep.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:49 pm

"It...It was a long time ago..." he didnt raise anything in defence, he looked at the floor "I was to follow orders at all times..." he couldnt look at her

the general cowered on the floor
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Her breathing was hard and shallow. She felt anger, disbelife, and sadness. She held the gun with white nuckles. She finally looked at him and more anger filled her. Then she pulled the trigger the gun going off and the bullet went passed him into the wall missing him by a millameter. She had tears in her eyes and then she turned walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:55 pm

kree looked at the floor, angry, he lifted his own gun and silenced the general forever "...soldiers are coming...we gotta jump from here" he told her weakly
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:58 pm

"Why dont you stay here with your friends..." she said not even looking at him she couldn't look at him. "I dont want to see you..." she walked away from him the tears falling from her eyes she didn't really care if she died. She could never be able to kill all the men that killed her father. It had all been a waste of her life.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:59 pm

he stood their gun firmly gripped "Go out the window sandii...Ill talk to you later...Im so sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:02 am

"Sorry is not going to bring my father back..." she said coldly as she tied the rope to her wast. She grabbed the bag and started to slid down the side of the buliding.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:09 am

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he heard soldiers start to kick at the door. he had hurt the woman he loved years before he had met her. he was either going to kill every member of the strike force sent or die for her
the door started to give and exentually was broken down. the soldiers surrounded him at a safe distance, red tracers from their rifles lined up with his body. a leader walked in slowly and walked to the body of the dead general "You did all this...impressive...7?" kree looked up the man addressing him was his old friend 12.
Anger gripped his heart "oh shit" was all the man said before the bullet hit him catapulting him out the window.
guns blazed and kree fired back, he ducked and dived and fired, he killed many of them until he had to take cover and reload.
he turned around from his cover and fired into the soldiers, his shots killed everything they touched. soon the room was filled with corpses again btu krre stood in the window frame, he had been shot 3 times, one bullet rested in his thigh, one his chest and the last his shoulder. slowly he fell. falling down the 12 stories to land on the bodie of 12. he blacked out
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:14 am

Sandii had be at the bass of the bulding, she looked at the two bodys that were in front of her. One of a man she did not know but could see the number 12 on his suet and the other body was of the man she once loved. She could see him breathing and tried to think of what to do. She could take him back to the ship, take him to doc, call for a doctor, or let him die there. she couldn't let him die but the thought of him being near her mad her feel like she betraid her father. She pulled out a cell phone calling the hospital then left the phone in Kreoss hand befor she ran off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This animal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Mid City :: Houses and Apartments-
Jump to: