Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staying here waiting for sandii

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kreoss

Kreoss

Staying here waiting for sandii Empty
PostSubject: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:16 am

kreoss sat at the table in his new apartment and waited, he had been waiting since he had given the note to her 2 days ago
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:19 am

She stood outside the door. She was alone and her gun was in her hand. She took a deep breath still not sure what to do. She pulled out a smoke a lit it taking a drag before she knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:21 am

he got up and opened the door he looked at sandii but showed no emotion "Come in" he said walking back to the table leaving the door opened, he was unarmed
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:28 am

She walked in kicking the door closed, her face was blank and she held the smoke in between her lips. She said nothing and walked up to him and aimed the gun to his head.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:31 am

he looked at her not showing any sign of emotion "Just know...That i loved you more than I ever loved anyone..." it was true he had strong feelings for her
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:35 am

Her hand shook slightly, "I was there... when they killed him... i was there hiding... I see my fathers brains cover the walls..." She said her hand shaking noticably as she did her best to keep it aimed. "Do you have any focking idea what that's like?" tears had formed in her eyes but she would not let them fall.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:37 am

"sadly i do...I was there too...and when they executed nicole...which is why i dont blame you... but i never hurt him...i was sent there to watch...Im sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:39 am

"Thats right you did nothing!" she yelled at him, "You stood there and watched and did nothing! you didn't help him! NOTHING!" she wanted to pull the triger but couldn't being herself to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:40 am

"What would I of done? I was 14 and only started training in firearms...I was being indoctrinated... I dont blame you but it was my parents who ordered it...not me"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:42 am

She glared at him then yelled in anger as she threw her gun at the wall unable to kill him. The tears rolled down her cheeks and she sobbed and sat on the floor with her back agasnt the wall her knees tucked her chest hiding her face as she cried.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:44 am

he walked to her and kneeled to her "Ive never lied to you sandii...and i never will...I love you and want to spend my life with you... I want to have children with you" he said placing a hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:47 am

She looked up at him, "I-i'm... sorry.." she said with tears still falling down her cheeks. She hated her self for not being able to kill him he had her to weak she hated that she loved him and what she hated the most was that she broke the promis she made to her father.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:48 am

"I wasnt involved in anyway to your fathers death sandii...I know that to be true" he said feeling sad and pathetic "I would never hurt you" he repeated
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:51 am

She nodded whipping the tears away. "...i-i know..." she said and looked at the floor. She pulled him into a hug hiding her face in his shoulder. ".. I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:52 am

he hugged her "Its ok... I dont think I can return to the ship though...can I...." he asked and stated "the crew hate me... I love you sandii"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:59 am

"...I love you..." she said in a voice just above a whisper. "..I'm sorry..." she said looking him in the eye. her other gun was in her hand the barrle at his chest. Her hand shook as she started to pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:00 am

he smiled slightly, he had known the gun was there "I love you" he said truthfully
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:02 am

She held her breath he wasn't going to stop her. or even ask her to stop. She looked into his eyes trying to find something that would make her stop but she was looking for something to make her do it. She couldn't find it in her to pull the trigger. She pulled him in wrapping her arms around him dropping the gun and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:04 am

he kissed back, his eyes closed and a tear traced down his cheek, he had been prepared to die by her had even if it ment he would not be able to complete his revenge on the golden city
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:06 am

She pulled back slightly her lips still hovering over his. "...I love you..." she said kissed him softly and pulled back again. "...I'm pregnat..." she whispered, she had wanted to tell him but that would have made it harder to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:07 am

his jaw quivered and he was shocked, tears swlled to his eyes "pre-pregnant?" the words were so strange to him "Im...Im going to be a father?" he asked with disbelief"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:11 am

She nodded smiling slightly, "dont you start crying i've done enough of that today for the both of us." she said laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:12 am

he smiled and hugged her kissing her neck "how...how long have you known...when did it uh...happen" he felt oddly joyful she was carrying his child
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:15 am

"I did the test this morning..." she said and kissed his forhead, "do i have to explane the birds and the bees to you?" she asked jokingly. she hugged him tightly. "When i seen the test was positive... i didn't know whether to be happy or sad..."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:17 am

he pulled back and looked at her, he placed his hand on her stomach "I wouldnt of blamed you for killing me you know.... I know what its like to want revenge so bad"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying here waiting for sandii
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next