Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tragedy.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

Tragedy..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:27 pm

She kissed him back and smiled. "Hell yes. We have to." She smiled brightly at him. She kissed all over his face. "Happy Birthday. ..Happy Birthday..mm..Happy Birthday.."She grinned. "You excited?"
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:56 pm

"Of course I am, I have the most beautiful girl in the world by my side, but I'm not a very good dancer I will try though." Ariuon smiled and kissed her back many times with passion.
"Are you having a goo time my dearest? Your joy is all I want for my birthday.
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:13 pm

"I am actually." She siad smiling. "You make me happy even in the worst of times. thank you." She kissed his cheek. "We will go and have fun tonight. I don't care if you don'tk now how to dance, you will dance. " She smiled brightly and stuck out her tongue, "I will teach you. It's not hard at all."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:59 am

"I can dance some?" Ariuon said kissing her tounge gently and taking her in his arms.
"You've made this into the best birthday I have ever had." This was true though this is the frst time Ariuon really had a birthday and he is having it with Laura.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:02 am

Laura kissed him back and smiled, "I'm glad. I'm really glad you like your birthday, everyone should be happy and have fun on their special day." she grinned. "I'm going to go take a shower. Be back soon, don't have too much fun without me." She giggled and kissed him again before getting up and heading to the bathroom .
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:06 am

Ariuon smiled and kissed her gently back.
"Don't worry all the fun seems to leave once you are gone my dear." Ariuon said laying down for a little bit. He set some clothes out for her and was in deep thoughtabout many things as she showered.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:10 am

She had let out a giggle then got in the shower. She took about 20 minutes to shower, cause you know girls they need the time. She got out, dried herself and got dressed. she fixed up her hair and walked out. "You didn't fall asleep on me did you?" She said sitting down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:16 am

"No, no." Ariuon said kissing her and taking her in his arms him still naked.
"Well my sweet I think I'll go take a shower now, I think I smell a litle musty to go dancing." Ariuon said gesturing to himself with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:40 am

She giggled and sniffed him, "Yea you do that." She crinkled her nose and giggled again.
She kissed his lips gently, then got up so he can go shower and began tidying up.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 am

Ariuon got up after kissing her again. He went in the bathroom. He went into the showers and began to clean off

((Less than 2 lines for this page.))
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:53 am

Laura cleaned up the room and made the bed with new sheets. She went into the kitchen and began to make lunch. She didn't really know how to cook, so sandwiches it was, ham and cheese with freshly squeezed orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 am

After he finished his shower he went to Laura. He hugged her from behind and kissed her.
"It looks pretty tasty my sweet." Ariuon smiled and rested his head on her shoulder. He inhaile her aroma and felt a peace in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:29 am

She smiled and kissed him. "I know it's only sandwiches but I don't really know how to cook anything else." She laughed nervously. She kissed his head and stroked his arms absentmindly not wanting to ruin the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:44 am

"Sometimes the best things in life are the simplest." Ariuon said with a grin and then ended her nervous laugh with a kiss he took a bite of his sandwich and then took a drink of some orange juice.
"It is really good dear."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:44 am

She smiled brightly up at him, "I'm glad you like it." She giggled and took a sandwich of her own and nibbled on it.
"So.." She said after taking a few bites. "Do you know anywhere around here that has good music to dance to? OH! and a dance floor of course." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:53 am

"I have somewhere in mind my sweetest, actually two places, would you prefer a place with classical like walts and things like that or would you like something that have things like techno?" Ariuon aske said finishing his sandwich
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 am

She chewed her lip and tried to decide. "Oh they both sound really good. I don't know which one I like more. But it's your birthday, where would you like to go? I'm fine with anything you choose."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:48 am

"We'll do techno, I really on't want to get all dressed up. Suits scare me." Ariuon said with a laugh and smirk.
"How about we go in 2 or 3 hours?" He said snuggling her in his arms. He gently kissed her cheek and whispered "I love you." in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:57 am

She shivered and wrapped her arms around him, "I love you too." She kissed him gently on the lips, "Sounds great." She smiled and hugged him tightly.
"I guess I better get home to change and get ready." She said finally releasing him and then rubbed her arms getting a chill.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:04 am

Ariuon pulled out a jacket that he had picked up a bit ago. He had forgotten about it and wrapped it around Laura.
"Don't get a cold dear," Ariuon said with a happy smile. He han't remembered having such a great birthday.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:11 am

She smiled softly, "I Don't think I will." Laura held his jacket and walked into the livingroom and started grabbing all her belongs. Well, all the things she had with her then went to the door. "I won't be long. So if you want to stay here that's okay."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:15 am

"Alright their something I need to go do too, here's my keys in case you get back here before me." Ariuon said with a smile. He shut off the lights and kissed her tenderly.
"It will be a good little surprise I promise you."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:19 am

She kissed him back taking the keys, then blinked at what he said. Why would there be a surprise? She shrugged it off, "Okay baby, I'll see you soon." she said and headed out of his apartment. Once outside she turned down a road and walked to her house.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:23 am

Ariuon smiled and once he saw he off he slipped off to the Golden Land where he got a beautiful golden ring with a dimond in the middle and a ruby, safire and emerald surrounding it. He placed it in a black box and slipped it in his pocket as he strolled off back to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:36 am

Laura reached her home and sighed. She had to get over this sooner rather then later. She had a plan and she was going to go through with it. She went inside and up to her room. She got dressed and all pretty like. Once satisfied with the way she looked she grabbed a few more clothes stuffing them into a bag and headed back out. She reached Ariuon's apartment about an hour and a half later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tragedy.....
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Farms-
Jump to: