Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter the Ripper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Enter the Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Ripper   Enter the Ripper EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:44 am

Jack grinned he was in his black cloak and his top hat. He had his many blades concealed without sign. He had a large bad in his hand and a shovel in his other hand. He found a nice spot and starte to dig a wicked smile never leaving his face.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Enter the Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Ripper   Enter the Ripper EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:59 am

Artemis was walking through the forest, out of sheer boredom. She stopped at a tree and sat down biting into an apple. She looked down the field and and saw someone digging. This should be interesting...She stood up and drew an anken lightly.Come on, Kid... Lets see what ya got...
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Enter the Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Ripper   Enter the Ripper EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:14 am

"Alright if you insist lady though you shouldn't medal in other's affairs." Jack said in a sly and evil way. He flung the bag to her feet inside of it was a bunch of dismembered body parts. A sentiant's helmet was also in the bag. He grinned waiting for her responces. His hand moving down the tree he was by.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Enter the Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Ripper   Enter the Ripper EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:30 am

You out killing golden boys... Can't be mad at you for that... But something about you sets me off.... She looked at him a bit cross eyed. After a few minutes she thought back to a poster she'd seen a few weeks back.Jack...The Ripper... Shit..She smiled and laughed a little. A legend in our midst... I should have put on my clean jeans.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Enter the Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Ripper   Enter the Ripper EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:36 am

"I see I have became a bit of a legend." He said then giving a blood curdling laugh. He then took a small bow.
"Well I see you do not like the Golden Land thats good cause I didn't want to kill you too, at the bottom of the bad in a remote explosive. If anyone was to interfear I would of blown them to hell." Ripper grinned.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Enter the Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Ripper   Enter the Ripper EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:19 am

Seems you compared to kill anyone who even thinks of messing with you huh?... Would hate to go up against you...Artemis smiled and tossed the bag back to him.So is this the only reason you're here in the Slums... Looking for someone?Artemis laughed and spun the anken in her fingers
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Enter the Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Ripper   Enter the Ripper EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:24 am

"Well you see my dear I'm building my collection. I have been hunting own more people. You are right though while sentiants are my trouphy. I'm by no means restricted to them." Jack said grabbing his spade and continued to dig his hole for the body.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Enter the Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Ripper   Enter the Ripper EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:35 am

Artemis grinned lightly and leaned against her tree, biting into her apple.So you're going on a killing spree are you.... Well don't mind me.. I'm just gonna sit back and let you do your thing. Even the Goddess can accept some competition...especially competition like you.She laughed again and spun the apple core on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Enter the Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Ripper   Enter the Ripper EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:45 am

"Not a spree at all lass, I simply mean I will kill those who trifle in my affairs, but I love to kill setiants and then he claimed my prize." Ariuon laughed evily again as he threw the bag in the ditch and then he filled the whole with dirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enter the Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Ripper   Enter the Ripper Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Ripper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Dead Forest-
Jump to: