Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locating Laura

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mouse

Mouse

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:33 pm

In the vast forest mouse walked looking around and admiring the trees in all there splendor and the fruits that came forth every now and then. The silence was adding to the beauty to him. Looking farther ahead into the forest he saw cherry blossom trees which he quickly ran to. Running around he had been looking for laura to spy on her to see what him and her had connected but quickly forgot what he was doing trying to remember without his notepad. In the end the objective seemed insignificant.

((Laura Only Please.))
Back to top Go down
http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:26 am

Laura came strolling along, she had remembered that Ariuon liked cherry blossoms, so she decided to look everywhere for them. This being a forest in Midcity it was bound to have beautiful cherry blossoms. Ariuon was just looking in the wrong place. Laura smiled as she saw them then stopped and sighed noticing Mouse. She hoped he didn't hear her and slowly turned around. Not wanting to be heard she slowly walked away and then suddenly stepped on a branch. Hearing a loud crack she froze in her spot.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:33 am

Luckily for laura mouse had headphones in his ears playing the theme song to reign over me his favorite movie. "REIGN REIGN ON ME!!" mouse song loudly since this was the only place he thought was private. All things considering under the circumstances mouse had a very good voice. On his back mouse carried a teddy bear back pack which made him look younger along with his smooth beardless face.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:44 am

Laura blinked and turned around. She listened to Mouse sing. Never expecting him to sound good she leaned on a tree and continued to listen to him. She eyed his backpack and giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:52 am

Mouse removed the bear from his backpack without having to turn around and struggled and then landed on the grass with a soft thud. Looking at the bear he actually spoke to it as if it was speaking back to him and he must have seemed even more childish since his clothes were alway large on him. "Mr.ted thanks for celebrating my birthday. I don't remember my other ones but this one is the funniest I've had so far." he told the bear with a smile. Mouse had discovered this was the day he was born though his parents names were listed under private so there was no chance of finding them.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:58 am

Laura tilted her head. Was he really talking to a teddy bear? It's his birthday? She wondered why he acted so childish. He certainly did not act childish when she was working for her father. She digged through her pockets and came across a bracelet she made. SHe rolled her eyes wondering why she was going to give it to me. She must be out of her mind.
Laura walked up to Mouse, "Hello." She said her voice gently but spoke loud enough for him to notice she was there.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Hearing laura's voice mouse turned around quickly taking off his ear phones before hand and holding his bear close. "Hi." he told her in a soft voice looking down and hugging the bear. Though he was older his face gave the appearance he might have still been 15 or a year younger then that. His feet were bare at the moment feeling that the grass in midtown was soft and there were no ants or insects to speak of in this forest.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:09 pm

She smiled softly, "Um..I couldn't help over hearing you...you talking to your..um.. teddy bear." She stepped closer to him. "I know we haven't been on best of terms. But it's your birthday. Here.." she held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:30 pm

Holding the bear that mouse called mr.ted tightly he looked at laura's hand seeing a shiny object and reached for it carefully. His confused expression made him fiddle with the bracelet as he tried to eat it. To him jewelry wasn't anything he understood since he felt such things were for those others may see as 'rich' or could afford such things. "It won't let me it." he told laura looking at her waiting for her to reveal it's mysteries.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:43 pm

She giggeld and knelt down infront of him. "You're not suppose to eat it, silly. Here let me." She took the bracelet and gently put it around his wrist and clasped it. "See, there. Happy Birthday." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Mouse jiggled his wrist seeing if it would come off and still not understanding completely the purpose of it. "Are you going to keep track of me like the sentinants do?" he asked meaning mouse still had memory loss and was another guinea pig due to his mind and physical ability. The scars of being almost blown up had cause a chemical inbalance in his brain making him childish. Due to this path he'd been turned to mouse thought laura was going to track him and going to experiment on him.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:14 pm

She frowned and shook her head. "No. I made it. There are no devices on it or anything. Trust me." she tilted her head. "Why do sentiants track you?" she asked curious and concerned.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:27 pm

Mouse held mr.ted to his ear to listen to him since everything he understood the world should be was limited. "Well me and mr.ted our curious to the doctors. They want to know why there are scars on my back and they also say they want to know what makes me capable of the things I can do." he replied showing his bear backpack the bracelet that laura had given to him. "i'm suppose to move to the golden city soon according to the doctors."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:34 pm

"Er.. Why do you have to go to Golden City? Is there a center there that might help you?" She sat down infront of him and watched him intently. Observing his behaviour, the way he acted with his teddy bear back pack and how childish he looked for his age.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:14 pm

"I'm always moving there. The research in midtown has peaked the sentinants training programs interest. Besides that I don't have anyone else who can help me. Though I met this one lady blair who won't abandon me. She promised that she wouldn't and would take care of me." he replied happily. "I don't know what they will do to me or when I leave but they say the golden city is a special place."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:38 am

"Oh.. Okay. Well, I'm glad you have someone to look out for you." She smiled at him and stood up. "But becareful please, doctors and their tests." She rolled her eyes. "And may I ask what you're doing here, of all places?" She said pointing out the forest.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:07 am

Mouse had utterly forgotten what he was doing so he looked towards his teddy for the answer which was a gift a child from the slums had given to him as a gift. "Well I was walking." he replied. On a technicallity that was true but lying was alright.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:38 am

"Oh..hmm.. okay.." she giggled softly, 'I heard you singing, you have a great voice. You should think about being a professional singer. I'd buy your albums." She smiled softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:51 am

Mouse didn't really have any common sense because his childish tendencies seemed to take effect on his mind often. "The man in here won't come out." he told her shaking the phone he had place all his music on. "I want him to come out."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:08 pm

She blinked yet again, "He can't, I'm sorry..." She knelt back down, "That's just a recording, the person singing that is not really in there... They have their own life to live." She gave him a concerned look, even a child knows there's not a person in there.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Looking at the concern in laura's face he looked down at his teddy bear feeling he may have disappointed her thoroughly. "Are me and teddy in trouble?" he asked her reaching inside the bear and taking out a book. The common sense of the world was the title.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm

She shook her head, "No..no you're not in trouble. Why would you be in trouble?" She looked down at his book, "And.. what do you have there?" She said reading the title, "What kind of book? You like to read?"
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Mouses head hurt because remembering everything that laura meant put strain on his mind. "Ow." was all he could say looking like he was going to cry from all of the questions. "No more questions." he told her pouting and hugging his bear.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:33 pm

She gasped, "Oh, I'm sorry." She frowned. "Well, I think I better leave you." She couldn't help but treat him as a child because of the way he acted." Do you want me to take you home? It's getting late you should go home."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:08 pm

"Home?" was all he could really reply to laura seeing as everywhere he went was only for a brief amount of time for the moment. Looking up at laura he looked down at mr.ted thinking. "I don't have home." he told her explaining his over sized clothes that at times looked like he was wearing pajama's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Locating Laura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura Empty

Back to top Go down

Locating Laura
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next