Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everything seems so... dead.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bias

Bias

Everything seems so... dead. Empty
PostSubject: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Bias walked down the path in the graveyard. She had a similiar one back home. But that one had been mostly filled with bodies that she had killed. She felt no remorse, just anger. Worthless people. They deserved what they got. People can only hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:21 am

With sniper rifle strapped to his back along with his teddy bear back pack he walked along the same path that bias though he took the opposite direction. He looked at his feet as he nibbled on chocolate and lost himself in continous thought on how to proceed with his life. His long sleeved shirt covered his knuckles and his baggy cargo pants covered up most of his sneakers.
Back to top Go down
http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Bias

Bias

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:46 am

Bias heard footsteps, and swirled round, but saw nothing. She presumed the person must have gone the other way. She kept wary just in case, and drew out four of her knives from her sleeves. She didn't want to be caught off guard. But thinking of that just made her angry. Her anger made her hit out at a nearby tree, causing the leaves to flutter to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:35 am

Mouse heard the leave flutter and looked forward seeing nothing he looked to his left and his right hand side. The curiousity in him made him head back in the opposite direction running the soles of his sneaker slapping the concrete. He came across a young women who looked like she may be punishing a tree, calmly he walked up to her. "Excuse me what did that tree do to you?" he asked her in a bit of fear.
Back to top Go down
Bias

Bias

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:28 am

Bias swirled. "I knew there was someone following me!" she said. Then she looked back at the tree. "I'm just imagining the tree is everyone in the world." she said with gritted teeth. Not out of anger at him, but at everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:13 am

Mouse saw the leaves she had made fall from the trees and started to pick them up one by one. "But the world doesn't work if there are pieces of it missing." he replied trying to put them back on one by one but failing miserably. At the site of failure he apparently looked a bit sad at his failure trying to find a way replace the leaves. "They won't go back on." he told bias as if she knew the secret to putting them back on.
Back to top Go down
Bias

Bias

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:46 am

"Maybe the wordl shouldn't work." she said. "And once things have fallen apart, you know, sometimes they can never be put back together again." Like me.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:18 am

"Well I would really like them to be put back on the tree now." he told her handing her the leaves and waiting for her to do so at some point or another. Mouse would have used his gun to convince bias to do as she was told but he waited if she would just willingly do it.
Back to top Go down
Bias

Bias

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:16 am

Bias looked at the leaves which were now in her hands. "I told you, some things can't be put back together. And certainly not by me." however, she kept the leaves in her hands for some reason known only to her.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:40 am

"Seeing as you won't do this willingly I challenge you." he told her taking of the sniper rifle in his hands. "Here's what's going to happen if I can leave just one mark on you. Then you put the leaves back and never hurt another tree again. If I can't well we will just see what happens. Sound like fun to you because it certaintly does to me." he told her with an grin.
Back to top Go down
Bias

Bias

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:29 am

"I honestly don't see what's in it for me in that." she said. "If you manage to get a mark on me, then I have to do the impossible, if you don't, nothing happens. Put yourself in my shoes. Does it really sound such a good deal?" She unsheathed 13 knives quietly and without visible movement from their hiding places, just in case he decided to attack without warning.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:48 am

Pointing the gun directly at her forehead and pressing it hard enough to prove he was serious but loose enough it wouldn't leave a mark. "Drop all your weapons." he told her assuming his trigger finger was faster then her throwing arm.
Back to top Go down
Bias

Bias

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Bias slipped quickly away from the gun, too quick for any gun to shoot her accurately anyway. She stayed a few metres away from him, partially hidden behind a grave. "Now that wasn't nice, was it?" she said, her voice calm and only her eyes showing her anger. "And about dropping my weapons, how would you know if I had? I could have others hidden on me." She shifted her head to one side and smiled, but not through happiness, the smile was almost eerie, like she had lost her mind. She began laughing. "Go on, shoot me. Do the world a favour." When he seemed unlikely to shoot her, her laughter stopped. She stepped out from behind the grave. "I said shoot me." She began laughing again, her laughter ringing through the trees. She looked straight into his eyes. "I won't move this time. So shoot me"
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:32 am

Mouse did as he was told and pulled the trigger aiming directly at her should and obviously unimpressed with the insanity she tried illuminating. "Don't feel bad about making a fool of yourself and thinking I won't shoot. I may be a little off in my approach to things but after seeing you I know I have more logic." he replied to bias's previous boastings. "I'm not trying to put you out of your misery because if you hate being in this world so much I'm going to allow you to do so gladly. What better punishment then thing you hate or seem to hate most, life." he told her lowering the sniper rifle.
Back to top Go down
Bias

Bias

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:29 pm

"Who said I was insane?" she said, tilting her head to one side. "I might be. But so might you. The world might be mad. I seriously want you to shoot me. And so does that make me mad? You declined. So does that make you mad? For not choosing to kill me? Or is everyone else just mad and are we the the only sane ones? How do you define madness? Is it in your head? Or is it in the rest of the world? What makes people mad?" Her eyes stayed fixed and unblinking on him the whole time while she said this.

(All credit to Amara (Rhythm) for the speech!)
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:01 am

"What makes you made is the way you want to die so easily and see it as merely coy and nothing more. It's your cynicism and even your cravings that make you insane. As for the world, I can't speak for them, just myself which is all I've ever understood of late." raising the gun and pressing it to bias's shoulder he poked his eye through the scope. "As for your request." mouse pulled the trigger firing at bias point blank. "Your going to live but this is just a message from death. I'm merely the messenger. And you know what they say don't shoot the messenger."
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:30 am

Amara rushed to Bias' aid, knowing that though it would infuriate her, that she needed her to live. She put her hand out, hoping that the motion would make them stop, and knocked the gun out of his hand. The bullet, however, had already been shot, but at least it meant that Bias was only wounded.

Last edited by Amara on Wed May 06, 2009 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bias

Bias

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:33 am

Bias whirled on Amara. "Why the hell did you do that? He could have ended it for me and you have to interfere don't you?" she said, then, turning to him. "Thank you for trying." she said sincerely, which was rather strange considering the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:53 am

Mouse was clearly not pleased either with bias's Kudo's on his efforts or the way amara had obviously interefered. "You made miss, I never miss. You owe me something to compensate." he then turned his attention from amara to bias. "And you owe me as well and you will both equally pay what you owe." in the course of all his time in the slums, mid city and other travelings he'd never been more serious.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:03 am

Amara bowed her head with a sudden change of personality. "I'm willing to pay." she said. "And I'm sorry for disturbing your plans, but I need Bias to live." she said, walking over and picking up his gun. She handed it back to him. "Here, I didn't really mean to knock it that far." she wasn't expecting sympathy, she just wasn't looking for an argument.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:45 am

"Keep it beacause I assure you that you will need it." he told her omniously gently motioning for her to take it. "You should let your friend here die of her own causes. And as for you, well you will compensate me just not in money, you will work on my time for a bit." he told this neither coldly or upset.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:21 am

"I don't use guns." she said. "If I need to defend myself or fight, my knife arm and my feet are quicker than my trigger finger." She didn't mean it to insult, it was just a statement. "How do you want me to work? I will pay you back in money, and in work if the work is feasible for me to do."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:41 am

"Informtaion, gathering, epsionage." he told her making differeent gestures of detective work as he said one word after another. "You pay what you owe, and you owe me a kill and a spotless marksman record." he waited impatiently for her answer. Mouse and his friend mr.ted had many things, ideas and motives not to mention plans he wanted to move forward with.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:50 am

"Information gathering etc. are fine." she said. "But a kill? You will have to elaborate." She looked toward Bias, wondering why she hadn't said anything yet.
Back to top Go down
Bias

Bias

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:45 pm

"Amara! What the hell happened to you? What happened to your fighting spirit? he says jump, you just say how high?! Do you even know what you're doing anymore? Do you realise what you have just done?" She changed her voice to a whisper that under any circumstances only Amara could hear. "You used to be the best. You used to be able to get people to pay millions for you to help them retrieve information. And you're just doing this for free, just because you knocked a guy's gun out of his hand? That's ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything seems so... dead.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Graveyard-
Jump to: