Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amara Fyord

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amara

Amara

Amara Fyord Empty
PostSubject: Amara Fyord   Amara Fyord EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Name: Amara Fyord

Apprence: (when she was a hunter) Long dark hair. She has eyes that are almost black, and Most of the time she looks like she's thinking. She wears dark clothes, either purples or blacks. Also, she carries a weapon at her side. But merely as a prop, because to kill she mainly uses pressure points rather than actual weapons.
(as a resident) {same} she doesn't actually carry her weapon anymore, though she still wears the dark clothes. She doesn't know why, but maybe it's a memory of her past.
Organization:Retired Hunter/Resident

Job: Student

Bio: She grew up in England, but has since travelled all over the world. She travelled with bandits through the mountains. Her parents sold her to them when she was young, so that they could make money. She learnt from them how to fight, and kill. But with this knowledge she turned on them. She killed three of them in the night, and because the other one woke up, she used a pressure point on him and killed him. Then she latched on to a criminal organisation because it was a way to earn money. Though quickly she tired of them, and left. She would have killed them, but there were too many, and it would attract too much attention. These days she knows many influential criminals, but doesn't kill herself. She stopped killing because one day she had to kill her best friend. After that, nothing seemed right. And so now she lives as a normal resident, and only certain people are able to persuade her to kill.

Intent: She's trying to live a normal life, and try and escape from what she has done.

(This okay? I wasn't sure if I could do the group bit...)
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Amara Fyord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amara Fyord   Amara Fyord EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:31 am

Someone will approve you soon enough it just takes time. But until then just sit back and relax.
Back to top Go down
http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Amara Fyord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amara Fyord   Amara Fyord EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:17 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Amara

Amara

Amara Fyord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amara Fyord   Amara Fyord EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:31 am

Thanks for that. This isn't the kind of rp site I'm used to, but I'll try my best.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Amara Fyord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amara Fyord   Amara Fyord EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:09 am

This can be a learn as you go kind of site. Just have fun ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Amara

Amara

Amara Fyord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amara Fyord   Amara Fyord EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:43 am