Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground Empty
PostSubject: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:30 am

Ariuon watched te trees peacefully. Though his face was stone and his eyes emotionless and cold. He hadn't smiled in a while. Being a sentiant doesn't give you much to smile about. Your a hired murder trying to save a city from theft and murder, with even more murder. To kill your emotions to lock them up. Thatis what you must do to be a sentiant. If you can't then yo live with the thoughts of the dead in your mind.

He wasn't in his suit he was in normal clothes as he looked at the trees and the small breeze.
"How sad, once...once ago. Cherry blossums kissed the ground."
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:28 am

Laura was walking around and noticed someone standing there. She crouched down low and examined him. She never seen him before and he was wearing pretty normal. She saw his face and got an unsettling vibe from him. He looked..she couldn't tell if he was sad or angry or anything. She felt sorry for him and walked to him. "Hello?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:37 am

He looked over at her, his eyes unchanging. It;s almost like they were studying her for the right words to say back.
"Hello." He said quietly in a monotone voice not showing emotions of any sort.
"What do you want?" He said not meanly, but not sounding to intrested either.

((Sigh no ones gonna read the rules your sister broke em too, I just gave up and made it 2 lines min *grumbles*))
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:29 am

Laura narrowed her eyes, he seemed strange to her. His familiar, familiar.
"I just wanted to see what you were up to." She took a step closer to him.
"Don't think I've seen you around here before. Where do you live?" She studied him.

((that sucks.. I told her about that she's like 'He must know it's hard to write three lines.' something like that.))
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:37 am

"I'm here for it was said that great beuty was found here, but thats a damn lie. I remember that once the place was beutiful where cherry blossums used to fill this place. Thay kissed the ground and was pure beauty not this filth." He said not anwsering the second question. His voice still very dull but i lightened a bit.

((Not really if you tr ard enough, whatever. I'm enforcing 2 lines though if I see somene posting shorter I'm deleting there posts))
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:17 pm

"Yea well things change." She said. "No doubt blood as been split here." She said through gritted teeth.
"Just learn to deal with it, beauty fades. Nothing lasts forever." She realized he didn't answer her other question so she asked again, "Where are you from?" She knew very well he couldn't be from the slums.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:33 am

"I come from a place where everyone wishes to be but me, but the people who are actually there, they see it is no place of greaness, that is where my domain is. Where my demons lay and my soul hunts." Ariuon said trying to confuse her somefor he didn't want to anwser.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:28 pm

She was indeed confused. "Okay?" She scratched her head. "It doesn't sound like you like where you live, why don't you move? Start over. Find a nice home and plant your own cherry blossoms." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:46 am

"Where I reside there is no chance at out for I am kept on a tight lease, if I disobey I shall be beaten like a dog until I am obideniant. A place ruled by fear and anger. Besides Cherry Blossums were not the only thing that has vanished from this land. The world has grown darker.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:53 am

She took a few steps back, "You help those that destroyed this place." She shook her head. "You're different though. You actually have a heart. If you didn't, you wouldn't be here...why? Why do you do the things you do?" He wasn't like the people of the slums, or from Golden City. Neither Nobleclass, could describe him. The last option would be a sentiant. She met quite a few, they all showed the same thing, no emotions, or fear.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:58 am

"The sentiant show no fear, have no fear most think anyway. We do, or at least I do the ones of the Golden Land make sure we follow orders of we will suffer, We wish that the people would simply stop their crime, so the sentiant would be dismantled. That seems like it will never happen. Until then." Ariuon said as he lifted up and took his shirt off. On it there was the number 3 on it.
"I'm nohing more than a monster."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:08 am

"But you don't have to be. There is always a way out. Fake your death!" She walked up beside him. "You can get out. You might be living in the slums, but it's not all that bad." She put a hand on his shoulder, "You can start over."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:54 am

He looked her dead dead in the eyes, his eyes started to look sad, weak, like he was helpless.
"You don't understand they have taken so many a precautions it's impossible. Besides hypotheticly even if I could fake my death with this tatoo here the people of the slums would kill me where I sleep. If people found out hunters would be hunting me for a nice price, and if the Golden Found out just to start with they would kill what little family I have left...I have nothing no hope...no choice..." Ariuon said moving her hand of his shoulder a tear slipping out.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:12 pm

She frowned. She would have killed him if she didn't know better, but he had such potential, he actually had a heart. Not one sentiant she met was like him. She kind of felt sorry. She dropped her hand and took out a tissue from her bag and handed it to him. "I'm sorry you live like that. It must be hard."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:18 pm

"Thanks." He said taking it and then wiping his eyes.
"Wow I must look pathedic, at least there is no one else that seen me like this. If those who cntrolled me had I would be bea, and my emotions beat until they could bring back the most nerve wrecking pasts without me so much as phasing." He said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:49 pm

She narrowed her eyes, not exactly him, but to the people that controls him. " I would kill everyone of those bastards." She sighed, "You're not pathetic, I'd probably be in the same state you're in. Maybe we can get them back? Take em all out!"
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:13 pm

"Im-pos-si-ble that would mean killing many sentiants some that are more skilled then mean, and everything else...all they would do is make an example...to show them them that they are our gods, or at least we follow as such."Ariuon said. He had a war feeling in his chest.
"Your the kindest person I have met in a long time, anyone else and they would killed me or they would of ratted me out."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:05 am

'Anyone else might, but I'm not anyone else. I don't judge books by their covers, so to speak." She smiled softly then frowned. "We could aim where it really hurts. Screw all the sentiants and go straight to the main source. The big boss. If there's no commander then there are no sentiants." She was staring at the ground trying to come up with something.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:25 am

"It's impossible, it's all been tried before, I have never even seen the leaders...even people higher up than me have never seen them. It's a mystery who hey are for all we know the leaders could be living in he slums." Sentiant said his voice becoming annoued for he had to throw away her plans. He wish she coul think of something.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:32 am

Laura frowned. "That sucks." She grumbled and dug her toe in the ground. She rattled her brain for a few moments, unable to think of something she sighed and kicked a rock. "There's got to be something!"
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:40 am

"Nothing, sentiants aren't even allowed to love, for fear that they might become soft, or weak...I will be their servent until they no longer need me and I will ie, there is nothing else I can do." Ariuon said punching a dead tree a cracking was heard.
"Nothing."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:06 am

She winced as he punched a dead tree.
"How would they know you've gone? How do they keep track of you?" She asked interested.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:09 am

"Not exactly, it more of if they fin out they will make sure everyone finds you as scum, no one will ever even want to be seen by you now. I have loved but have have been afriad of being implusive. I was afriad that there lifemight be ruined because of me." Ariuon said punching the tree again.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:14 am

Laura winced. "Oh..well, you know, I won't look at you differently." She smiled softly. "I doubt everyone else will too." She frowned, 'If they found out that you were in love wouldn't they have killed them? Where are they now, your family?"
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:17 am

"I live in a dorm in the wretched Golden Land. My mother and father were killed by a runner which was the reason I became a sentiant...until I realized the pain they had to endure.I lived with my grandmother but she forsaked me after I became a sentiant." Ariuon said walking away from the tree closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground Empty

Back to top Go down

Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Dead Forest-
Jump to: