Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinking away the sorrow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandii

Sandii

Dinking away the sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:21 pm

The tavern was smoky and the smell of alcohol filled the air. Sandii sat at the bar with a beer in front of her. She had a smoke in between her fingers and she took a drag blowing the smoke out slowly. She looked down at her beer before picking it up and taking a drink. today was the day of her fathers death, she often came to the tavern on this day and drank. Drinking away the pain of the loss of a father. She finished the beer ordering another.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:07 am

Kreoss walked into the tavern and ordered a drink, saluting her from the stool noticing she looked sad, returning to his beer and lighting up a smoke
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:10 am

"You dont have to salute mi." She told him with a forced smile. "I'm not your captain here only on the ship." She added, finishing her beer ordering another.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:11 am

he nodded "Sorry...force a habit anyways" he said looking around at all the scum in the bar, a while ago he would of hunted em all to death and been paid handsomly every week
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:13 am

She looked at him out of the conner of her eye, "Honestly Kreoss what kind of work did you do before?"
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:14 am

he looked at her "I...I was a hunter of sorts"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:17 am

She turned and looked at him for a moment before asking, "Sentiants?" the people in the bar looked up and she glared at them making them all look away.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:17 am

he looked at her and nodded "I was one of their best fighters" he lifted his sleeve showing the military printed 7
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:20 am

She raised a eyebrow, "Why did you leave? more like how did you leave? they arnt to nice to traitors."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:22 am

he smiled "Legaly I dont exist.... on a tombstone maybe... but the readsons I left...Are mine and mine only...sorry capn" he said downing his beer
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:25 am

"I understand," she said taking a drag from her smoke. "How about we play a game of darts?"
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:27 am

"Sure thing...What do I call you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:36 am

"Sandii." She said smiling, "How about me make this more interesting and have a little bet?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:38 am

"What sorta bet you thinking of?" he smiled thinking of the money he could make and noticing she had seemed to perk up alot and thought she was rather cute

((also thinking how shit the two line rule is and how much crap you gotta freakin add to a post.))
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:41 am

(( LOL ))

"If i win you tell mi about your past." She said grabbing the darts. "Chance are I wont win though i've had way to many beers." She laughed lightly and handed him the darts.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:42 am

he smiled and took the darts, truth was he sucked at darts, he tried to act confident and threw one, getting one point, then a three and then a two "God i hat darts...Whats whit the tail crap"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:45 am

She laughed and grabbed the darts. "What do you want if you win?" She asked and stood behind the line and threwa dart not even hitting the broad which made her laugh. the next on she got center and then another complete miss.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:46 am

"Ha...a date woulda been nice" he smiled at her, kn9owing he had already lost and regreted havin accepted her wager
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:51 am

She smirked and nodded, "Alright your turn." She said laughing lightly. 'now i cant let him win... ah come on sandii sober up.' she thought to herself mentally kicker herself for drinking so much.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:52 am

he threw the darts, getting two 2's and a 6 "There ya go...hope ya cant beat that" he smiled handing the darts back to her and sat

((honestly the amount of crap you gotta adds ridiculous))
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:56 am

She stood there for a moment and the shook her head clearing it of the alcohols effects. She then aimed and threw the three darts center each of them. "Its going to be hard for you to ketch up now boy." She said smirking devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:59 am

He smiled "Me too" he smirked and stepped up, taking the ends of all three darts, he threw them like throwing knives, each hitting the bullseye
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:01 am

She stared in awe before getting the darts and throwing them. Someone yelled in the background for a beer and she lost consintration and missed the broad. "Shit..." She said and threw the other two getting low scores.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:02 am

he smiled at her "Guess I win eh Sandiiii" he smiled drawing out the I in her name very childishly "So were ya wanna go" he beamed at her
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:05 am

She pouted at her losing score. "Where ever i'm not picky." She said with a shrug. "But i want a rematch one day boy." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinking away the sorrow   Dinking away the sorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinking away the sorrow
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next