Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working Laura's Farm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mouse

Mouse

Working Laura's Farm Empty
PostSubject: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:58 am

It had been days and mouse had still neither found any clue of who he was or where he came from. The explosion was eclipsed in constant headache and lingering dreams he didn't wish to pursue. A few days back he'd come to laura's farm after her father found him looking for shelter and food often fighting for it through a martial arts he was unfamiliar with. With a grey muscle shirt he plowed the fields with gripping into the earth encouraging the horses to push forward. Of yet he hadn't meet laura or rather reacquainted himself with her yet and his father kept him a secret from her for a bit. Whenever possible the man paid mouse well enough for him to save and buy a few items of clothing.

((Laura Only Please.))
Back to top Go down
http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:04 pm

Laura went out to the field to go and work the horses. She paused and saw someone doing it already. "Um, Excuse me, may I ask what you are doing?" She walked up to him and realized who he was. "You! What are you doing here? Get off of my family's land."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:14 pm

"I work for your father." he replied with obvious fright in mouse's eyes was pure and would leave most without questions. "Who are you?" he asked with a note of fear still hanging about. The horses actually came towards mouse and nuzzled him in doing so he petted them calming them down. Obviously the outburst from them ment that laura was not always like this more then likely she was polite.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:16 pm

She glared, "My father didn't hire anyone, why wouldn't he have told me?" She thought of ever excuse why her father would do this, but couldn't find one that made sense. "You don't remember me? You held a gun to my head!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:27 pm

"No I've never even meet you." he told her still showing his obvious discomfort at her accusations. "I'm so sorry but I don't know who you are and I certaintly don't remember putting a gun to your head." his word rang lightly. This had to be truth due to the fact he looked and responded to her differently then before. Turning away to readjust the reigns of the plow scars were shown on his back with burn skin. Clearly he had taken more body shots then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:29 pm

SHe blinked and wondered why he was lying or how could he forget that. She noticed his scaring and gasped. That day must have did a lot of damage to his head. She frowned, "I'll let you get back to work."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:52 pm

"Yes ma'am I'm almost done with your field. I will tell your father when I'm done with everything." he whipped the reigns grasping the handles of the plow tighter and moving. The work had toned him more but yet he still looked small. Sweat ran down the back of his neck and forehead he wasn't tired, for him he took pride in his work, the field would be done a bit. The thought of laura knowing who he was eluded his mind but may be it was for the better.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:32 pm

She watched him for a few minutes, trying to gather her thoughts. She frowned again, and went back to her father, to talk about it with him.
They talked and he told her the story of how they met, what he was going through. Laura couldn't ask her father to do fire him, so she just left things as they were. She will have to get use to it.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:15 am

The work was nearly complete finally stopping the plow at the end of the large piece of land he smiled. After laura's father showed him how to do the work he was relieved to how easily he picked up on things. Grabbing the hoe to start planting crops for the incoming season mouse went to it like nothing. With the pride in his work he kept constantly trying to work through the day and not stop til everything was completed. Seeing laura passing he waved with a smile and went back to work. The young girl seemed to strange to him then again to her he might have seemed strange also.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:21 am

Seeing how he had everything under control, Laura went in and made some snacks. She came out with some sandwiches and lemonade. "Excuse me?" She said, realizing she didn't know his name. "I made some sandwiches and lemonade, would you like any?"
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:28 am

Still using the hoe and planting seeds and moving along he spoke a bit out of breath "Sorry..I..can't stop...til I'm done." he finished off. The labor obvious was toning him but compared to most he was still small. "I appreciate the offer though." he said stopping long enough to wipe the sweat from his brow and continue.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:32 am

"It's not healthy to over work yourself. Stop working and get over here." She demanded. She set down the jug of lemonade and the plate of sandwiches on the table near the door. "It won't do, if you get sick of over exhaustion."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:35 am

"I don't know but I don't get exhausted." he told her with a face of honesty that he really couldn't even begin to understand. "You see I've never been sick in my life. I can do things that nearly impossible for others and have no idea why." he walked towards her with the garden tool over his shoulder. Since he worked for laura's father it meant he worked for her so he had to obey orders and stood in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 am

She looked him up and down, unintentionally. "How..how do you know that? You don't even remember me?" Her face grew angry. "Tell me, What is your name?" She put a sandwich in his hand and then put her hand on her hip. "Do you remember?"
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:50 am

"Well I remember waking up in a ravine and falling from a cliff apparently due to a witness telling me this. And my healt is excellent beyond regular from what doc tells me." he told her taking the sandwhich. "As for my name. I don't know. Lindsay Lohan." he replied jokingly with the last part. "And I told you I have never meet you before that I know of."

((I'm watching jeff dunham the comediam.))
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:04 am

"That's kind of a shame..I really could have kicked your ass right about now." She mumbled and picked up a glass of lemonade and drinking it. "You jumped off a cliff, landed in the water and some one throw a grenade down after you." She said, didn't mean to say it out loud but she wanted him to know.

((OMg I love Jeff Dunham.com =D xD Peanut is my all time favourite then it's Alchmed the dead terrorist! SILENCE! I KEEL YOU!))
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:28 am

After hearing both of her comments he put down the lemonade and didn't touch the sandwhich. "I have to get back to work now, I wouldn't want your father to be upset with me." he told her heading back into the field. Just from that small bit of conversation he was sure that he didn't want to find out about his life any longer. Once again he used the gardeing hoe and soon enough started watering the soil with the hose.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:32 am

She shook her head and followed him, "I highly doubt that Lindsay Lohan." She grinned. 'You've worked really hard enough as it is. You've taken over my jobs. So if you ever wanted a break, I can gladly come in and do MY job." She said calmly, but feeling a bit agitated. "So you're starting over again. Give yourself a name. If you can have any name in the world what would it be?" She asked looking straight at him.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:58 am

"I never thought about giving myself a name I figure one will just happen and I can roll with it." he replied finishing up the work for the day. In any case mouse liked farm work and had no intention of giving it up so laura could have it. "I'm not good with names." he told her using a rag in his pocket to wipe his hands.

((-is quiet since you said you keel him-))
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:04 am

"Then I will actually be forced to call you Lindsay Lohan." She grinned wickedly. Seeing that he wasn't going to give up she shrugged, she still had her little garden to herself, with a bunch of pretty flowers that made her smile everytime she saw them.

((That's what Achmed says! silly. I didn't actually say it to you =o ))
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:10 am

What next may have made laura a bit upset with him but she needed to understand that he was just doing what he thought her father wanted. "There was a small garden in the back to which I took care of her father. I pulled the weeds, watered the vegetables along with the flowers and put a small fence around it." he told her this thinking the garden belonged to her father. "I don't want to be called lindsay lohan. But I don't have any ideas for a name. I'm merely an enigma"

((-is still quiet not wanting to take chances.))
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:13 am

That was it. That was her last straw. She fumed. "YOU WHAT?!?!" She growled at him, never ever had she been so angry in her life. She was so angry she could kill him. She clenched her hands in to small fists. She threw her fist towards his face, intending to punch him.

(( sigh. I'm sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:18 am

For him everything slowed down a talent or rather a unknown ability that came from his past life. He was trying to find out the martial arts he used but wass unsure of it all. As she threw her fist towards him he grabbed it and flipped her over, everything was nothing more then a reaction, a reflex that he hadn't intended to do. "I'm so sorry." he said truly with concern that she may be more upset.

((-holds up teddy bear-))
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:22 am

She landed on her back and got up quickly. "How Dare you!?!?" She pushed him back. "Wait till my father hears about this! He will kick you off his property. Hopefully he'll shoot you too." She glared at him. She was so angry tears started to form in her eyes but she blinked them away.

(( O.o o.O Nice teddy))
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:26 am

Her father had seen the sight and realized that mouse hadn't never known about the garden being laura's. The words that came from her daughter's mouth was that of a spoiled in which he never knew as his own. As laura pushed him down in which he fell to the ground he looked up. "I will get my things together and leave." he walked to small shack which he was residing in.

((-holds up stuff duck-))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Laura's Farm   Working Laura's Farm Empty

Back to top Go down

Working Laura's Farm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Farms-
Jump to: