Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An ex sentiants remorse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kreoss

Kreoss

An ex sentiants remorse Empty
PostSubject: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:55 pm

Kreoss sat in the park like he often did when he wasnt at work. he watched the birds fly so high above, once he had flown, in a tactical blackhawk. those days of hitech machinery were gone now. he had turned his back on the sentiants and all they were and who they protected. many would want to kill him.

((any one, artemis mostly))
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:00 pm

Aliciet was making her way home from the cemetery. She was only armed with a single custom Anken. (One handed Dagger with a blade that covers your knuckles, like a trench knife.) She walked over to an empty bench and sat down spinning a golden rose petal in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:01 pm

he loooked at her, the golden petal had caught his attention "Whe...Where did you get that" he called to the girl, he had only seen them on dress parades and the gardens of nobles and sentiant officers.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Aliciet looked up at the voice and grinned a little. \"Gift from the Goddess of the Hunt.\" She sat up and crossed one leg over the other showing the tip of the Anken\'s blade aimed directly at the mans heart. Only an experienced Eye could see the blade among the dark jeans she was wearing. \"Who are you?\"

Last edited by Artemis on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:07 pm

"Kree... Nice knife" he said looking back at the sky /shes just a hunter who got lucky.../ he pulled out his smokes and lit one and took a long drag, exhaling slowly, it was his first cigerette of the day
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:09 pm

"...You a hunter... or are you a sentiant?" She had no reason to be subtle about the statement because only one of the two could have caught her blade. She stood up and walked over to him. "No matter what your answer is... I'm going to tell you the truth... this rose petal... was taking from the corpse of number 29 of the sentiant army." She laughed a little and looked into his eyes to clock his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:12 pm

he looked at her "29?...Hes dead...fuck... Im 7...well I was... Im a merc now." he shook his head "The sentiant took my life away from me...my parents tried to control me..." he didnt want to keep talking about that all "so I presume you killed him?" he had known 29 from days spent in the armoury in summer, they had been good friends, he had many friends he would now have to kill
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Aliciet stared at him for a minute taking in the first words he had said. Did you say you were number....7?" Her face dropped all emotion. She looked at him for a few moments, she could have slit his throat by now with her Anken, but she couldn't. She couldn't move at all. The sound of a flock of birds flying over head gave her the energy to speak. Yea I took out the Golden Boy... Now give me a good reason... a real solid reason explaining why I shouldn't add "7" to the newsletter.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 pm

he shook his head "Im no longer sentiant...Im on a vendetta..." he stood and stepped back from her slightly "29 wasnt as god a fighter as I... If you know me then tell me what you know" he looked at her with cold eyes, his mind calculated the time it would take to draw his guns and fire at her, it was a 50 50 battle
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:25 pm

"Tell me... When were you given the Number 7... Give me an exact date and I'll decide whether or not to continue this cheery chat." Aliciet stood there both her hands on her head as if she were being arrested. She looked him square in the eyes something in hers giving off an emotional plea as if she was begging him to tell her. The golden petal was still fluttering in between her closed fingers. Like this she knew she'd be gunned down before she could think of moving but she had to get this answer no matter the cost.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:29 pm

"...5 years... Please I dont want to hurt you..." he told her, the way she spoke reminded him of something he had once heard. how did she know him
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:39 pm

"Did you know the Original Number 7?" She dropped her hands walking up to him slowly. She tilted her head to the side as her face remained emotionless. When she was so close to him she could feel the heat generating from his body she reached up and slowly wrapped her arms on his shoulders letting them fall behind his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:41 pm

he looked at her slightly dazed "Ah...yeah...He trained me... he died years before I was a sentiant...he died when i was 14..." he looked at her "Im 21 now..."

Last edited by Kreoss on Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:44 pm

"Oh... was he a good teacher to you? Did he treat you like his own? Did he show to you his love and compassion for you?" Aliciet let every word ring out slowly so that he took it all in. She moved even closer to him resting her chin on his shoulder. When she looked up to speak to him she was speaking directly in his ears so she talked in a low whisper. Was he... A good man?"
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:46 pm

"he taught me everything he knew...he taught me how to servive...he was like a farther to me...how do you know him?" he asked slightly weirded out that another would know of his mentor
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:54 pm

Aliciet lost it right there. She twitched while held him and jumped up kneeing him in the gut. She walked away from him not looking to see if he was reeling or not. "He was MY FATHER! The Father that was never there for Me or MY MOTHER! THE FATHER THAT HAD MY MOTHER EXECUTED!!" She was blind with rage. She jumped to the side and kicked a dead tree out of the ground wilting roots and all.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:57 pm

he reeled slightly "Argh...Thats it! thats how I know your
face!...Aliciet!" he stood "Your father spoke of you...he shpowed me
pictures of you when we were relaxing after training
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:02 pm

She turned her head rapidly and glared at him as if she wanted nothing more than to strangle him. He showed you pictures of me... He...What did he say about me..." She stood up and drew her Anken. She looked like she was close to tears but her mouth and eyes were contorted in rage. "Go on sing birdie... sing before I take your vocal chords..."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:03 pm

he just told me bout stuff...like your first words...the reason he worked so hard was to protect you and other stuff like your birthdays, what you likeds...I came to think of you as a sister till he was taken from me"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:10 pm

"The bastard knew nothing about me... he only came home once or twice a month leaving us to fend for ourselves in the back end of the Mid-City." She looked at him tears streaming down her ducts. "There's no way he wanted to protect me... he never loved me... He was... A sentiant... Cold and Lifeless."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:11 pm

tears formed in his eyes "Its true...when he wasnt training me he was on the phone to your mother...he loved you.... I dont know much but i do have this still" he pulled out a picture of her at what would have been her twelth birthday
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:19 pm

That was the last time I saw him.... A few days before he vanished... She walked up to the picture slowly and nearly lost her composure when she saw a younger version of herself smiling up at her with a few missing teeth and two smiling parents. She wiped her eyes and looked up at the man holding the picture.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:20 pm

he looked at her with sad eyes, he had been told about her and he remmembered the training he had with her father "Im so sorry" he started
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Don't start... I don't want to hear any condolences... Aliciet snapped back into it and turned around. I want you to know... this conversation...won't stop me from doing what needs to be done when the time arises... He's gonna die... and by my gun. She started off towards the exit of the park. She needed to get to the Mid City before her shift as a Nurse started.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:34 pm

he shook his head "She dosent even know..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An ex sentiants remorse   An ex sentiants remorse Empty

Back to top Go down

An ex sentiants remorse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next