Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This animal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kreoss

Kreoss

This animal Empty
PostSubject: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:06 pm

Kreoss sat on the roof of one of the apartments, he was loading his pistols and getting ready.
He holstered his two normal guns and strapped cartridges to his rear, making sure it was all intact he looked over the edge of the roof, the traffic moved beneath, he was 10 stories up, he looked over at the apartment on the other side, he was aiming to jump to the 5th floor wear the suite started. The sentiant had been using it as a staging area and safe house for their soldiers and now a general from the Golden city was there, they controlled floors 4 to 12
"Good thing i dont hate heights" he said walking back to the equipment, he strapped another 2 hand guns to legs and a shotgun 12 gauge to his back he put his long leather coat over him, slipping on a bandolier of handgun cartridges and grabbed a grenade launcher armed with teargas and flash bangs he stoodat the edge and aimed, firing 7 teargas cans into the 4th 6th to 12th floor he ran bac a bit and fired the remaining flash bang into the fifth, he bolted runing and leaping, he hung in the air, he used this time to plan the interior assault, he land and rolled through the broken glass.
he took His two hand guns from his legs and began to fire, bodies began dropping his shots hit their marks, his gun fighting style was a trademark of the sentiant training course and was perfect to the point of godlike. he breathed heavy as the last man fell, he looked at the 16 bodies and threw his guns away in favour of his shot gun, from the coughing he knew soldiers were coming from above and someone was coming up from below.
He pumped his 12 guage and taking cover by the doorway. waiting
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:15 pm

Sandii kicked open the door with her pistols aimed to were the men should have been standing. She rasied an eyebrow to why they were on the floor. She could hear the dogs coming from the roof. She turned to look at Kreoss aiming her gun at first before she realized who it was. "What the shit? Did you do this?" She asked lowering her gun.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:23 pm

he motioned for silence, he pointed to an area next to him
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:26 pm

Sandii looked around then stood beside him. "Theres about 10 of them coming, there all well armed, We should just go." She told him in a low voice keeping her eyes on the window.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:30 pm

he shook his head and waited. a soldier barged into the room, kreoss sweeped him off his feet and turned his shot gun down and blasted the guys head off "Theres more than that" he brought the butt of the gun up smashing the visor of another soldier who followed, ducking on one knee he fired of two shells killing two more soldiers
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:33 pm

Sandii rolled her eyes sighing, "Work is never done." She said as the window crashed in and men came in off ropes. She shot her pistols of hiting them dead in the neck the weak point of the armer. She then pulled out her sword stabbing them as they came into the apatment.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:35 pm

he fired of a few more shells and slammed the door shut, firing off two at the men with ropes and killing them he threw the shotgun awa and took out his favoured pistols and started to blow them back out the window, he was like a beast, killing cooly and methodically
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:38 pm

Sandii looked at him with a blank face. 'So this is what he truely is...' She thought not sure if she should be impressed or frightened. She pulled out her other swored cutting the ropes that held the men before they could fire a round.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:41 pm

he finished the last one of and fired a round over his shoulder not even looking it hit a soldier who had opened the door in the throat, another round was unloaded and another fell he ducked behind a pillar as their was return fire
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:46 pm

Sandii ducked into a room to get away from the flying bullets. She put her swords away and picked up a gun from the floor. Putting her hand out just with the gun she opened fire on them.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:47 pm

he flipped round the pillar and dropped to a knee, popping off 3 rounds he rolled behind the next, taking the cover he reloded with speed and popped out cutting down another 2 of the sentiant
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Sandii soon ran out of bullets so she threw the gun at them hitting on in the face. She ran out of the room swords drawn and hacked 3 of them in half as they tryed to shoot her.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:52 pm

he tackled her out of the door way, a bullet grazed his leg and he returned fire "Stay down" this wasnt about being a man, this wasnt bout her or the soldiers, this was about his hatred, he was trained to kill and now he was, he went beserk and when he ran out of rounds from killing the soldiers, he beat the last three to death, their blood washing over his face
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:56 pm

Sandii sat on the floor watching him with wide eyes. She had never seen him like this and it scared her slightly. She wasn't sure how to look at this, on one hand he was a skilled fighter that she could respect on the other hand he was a crazied killer. If he harbored this hate for them what would happen if she pissed him off? could he control this anger or was he just a animal?
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:58 pm

he stood over the bodies breathing heavily, he picked a grenade of one and threw it up the stairs, he ran back in the room and reloaded as a boom went off from higher up and dust flew down the staircase, he reloded his handguns and looked at her "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:00 pm

She snapped out of her thoughts, "Information." She replied simply as she picked up her weapons. "But it seems like the man i was looking for isn't here..." she looked around at the bloody mess feeling slightly sick. "I'm gonna... go..."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:02 pm

"This isnt it... The general is 7 floors up" he pointed at the ceiling "Ah...and thanks for saving my ass"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:04 pm

She shrugged and smiled, "great i always get it wrong." She said and sighed, "guess i got some staires to climb. and by the way you dont need me to save your ass." She grinned and messed up his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:06 pm

he smiled and shook his head, he stood in the door way "What ever you doo dont fall behind and stay behind me...watch my back incase I miss any ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:09 pm

"Do i look like a idiot?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and walked up to him. "I know the drill." She said as she loaded her guns holding them at her sides.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:20 am

he nodded, taking some hand grenades and hooking them onto his jacket, he holstered one of his handguns and stood in the doorway "Okay ready" he both said and asked
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:31 pm

She picked up a TMP that one of the now dead men had and nodded. "Yeah ready." She said after checking to see how many bullets were lift in the magazen.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:37 pm

he started to run up the stairs, he shot and killed men as he ran, throwing grendes into every room they passed
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:38 pm

Sandii fallowed behind keeping her eyes opened for hiding men or ones that Keoss missed. But that was highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:40 pm

he through the last grendae and shot the two guards at the final door, he took cover at the side of the door and reloaded "You ready...room twelve" he said looking at the door, he took out his other handgun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: This animal   This animal Empty

Back to top Go down

This animal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next