Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

introducing sandii to his sister

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kreoss

Kreoss

introducing sandii to his sister Empty
PostSubject: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:03 pm

Kreoss sat in a restraunt table waiting for sandii and his half sister, he was looking fairly smart wearing a good pair of jeans and a nice top. the table was outside
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:06 pm

Sandii walked down the street causally on her way to meet Kreoss. She smiled and waved to him when she seen him.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:08 pm

he smiled and waived back "Hay babe" he said standing to greet her "You look lovely" he smiled, he was slightly concerned of this meeting, even though he knew that they might get along
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:12 pm

Artemis finally made it to the restaurant still toting her Chain Gun. Sorry I'm late... I had to find alternate means of getting here... She sat down at the table and looked at 7 and from what she could put together a pirate. So what's this about 7...
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:15 pm

Sandii looked at the girl and the pink hair hit her memorie. "Oh your that girl from the life boat." She said with a smile and took a seat after kissing kreoss on the cheek as a greting.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:20 pm

Yes I am the girl..from the lifeboat... I feel really awkward and rude... but..who are you? Artemis dropped her Chain Gun next to her chair barrel up resting her arm on it. Oh.... are you... The Pirate Queen? Artemis looked at her a bit sideways catching glances at 7.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:29 pm

She looked puzzled but smiled "Queen? not queen, but i am a pirate." She said with a grin and held out her hand. "My names Sandii Waters Capten of Vengence." She said prodly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:32 pm

Oh that's cool... Never met a pirate who could say more than 2 sentences without spitting on the ground or killing someone... Artemis wasn't going to be subtle about anything, she wasn't really raised that way. It was going to be first on the mind is the first you will find and she didn't care. As she waited for the actual purpose of this little shindig she ate a bread stick from a basket in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:19 am

he sighed "Well I thought you two should meet... Like I told you sandii this is my sister...and aliciet this is sandi my girlfriend" he felt kinda awkward, because he wanted them to get on, he looked at sandii "You take that thing everywere?" he said talking about the chaingun
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:04 am

Artemis looked at him a bit confused. Well 7... I do carry this everywhere... its my favorite gun... Or were you talking to Sandii... Artemis sat up in her seat trying to find the Chain Gun Sandii had. You got a problem with my Chain Gun 7? Aliciet looked at him a bit challengingly, as she reached towards the trigger on her chain gun, ready to set things a blaze right here and now.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:44 pm

"Ive got nothing against it I just prefer smaller refined weaponary myself...alright lets order" he didnt want to fight with her tonight
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Whatever... but when you see a Goddess barreling towards you with 5,000 bullet a minute speed.. you'd be more inclined to move than if she was carrying a pistol. Artemis looked at her menu and grinned letting her cocky hunter attitude fly at ease for most of the night.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:37 pm

"Nothing wronge with a pistol." Sandii put in. "You waste way to many bullets with that thing and a pistol is all about aim and being right. With that big old thing you could fire blindly. wheres the skill and fun in that?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:29 am

If your heading off against a battalion of Golden Boys I'd rather let the barrels spin and bullets fly mowing them down. If i'm going up against a group smaller than 10 people I'll use my Anken. And whats wrong with firin blindy? sometimes you need to just let the bullets fly hitting any and everything. Artemis looked back at her feeling defiant.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:48 am

"Comon lets just order" kree didnt want this to escalate further.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:21 am

"It takes no skill, fighting is about skill. Any monkey could use that gun." She said as she lit up a somke. "I just saying its big, uses to much bullets, and a monkey could use it. Not compared to a pistol were it takes aim skill and you can hid it esay."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:27 am

Skill to use a pistol? If some fool with a shaky arm took up a pistol and unloaded a clip at you at least one bullet would hit you... it takes a strong arm and a quick eye to wield this machine with precision. Sure she has a wide range of bullet fire, but she gets the job done. And whats the point of hiding your gun? If your going to kill someone it takes a real person to let them know the end is approaching, giving them a chance to defend themself. Why hide something in your back pocket hitting someone by surprise. Artemis bit into an apple she had brought and looked at the pirate.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:33 am

"What about haveing to get pass a lot of people with out them knowing your going to kill there leader? Why kill so many people when all you need to do it kill one? Its pointless to take out 100's of guards just to get to a general. May as well just tip top past them with a pistol hidden and kill one man." she said slightly narowing her eyes at her. She liked her pistols and didn't like this girl talking bad about them. "Your many bullets blinds you also having that big gun fire must take away your vison with the flashes of light and loud noices somone could esaily come up behind you. or even jump right out of the way and kill you before you even noticed."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:04 am

Each barrel supressing the noise. No target ever gets a chance to avoid my bullets... And Stealth isn't for me... If 100 men get in my way to protect someone I'd gladly give them a warriors death. To die defending what they believed in. If this was a good general hed be in the front of his battallion leading those men to their graves. Artemis admired the fact that Sandii was getting so into the conversation because Artemis had insulted her weapons. Artemis sat back in her chair and went over her thoughts. You're right though... I could be snuck up on easily and taken out beore i had a chance to take my hand off of the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:07 am

She smirked, "Indeed, and your weapons not all bad i do admit that it would make killing 100 people at once a lot esayer."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:11 am

Artemis finished her apple and looked over at 7. I can see now why you like her... Artemis drank from a glass of wine she had stolen from a bus boy. So whats on the menu thats edible?
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:14 am

"Steak, fettucini...seems like a good place... I think ill have the fettucini" he said looking at a menu that had been placed infront of him "What you guys want?"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:17 am

"..uh..." she looked at the menu not knowing what to get. "...I'll get the... steak and potatos..." she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:20 am

I'll have the Imperial Wolf Fish seared in a bascotti vinagarette, with a side of balsamic greens. For a wine i'll have the 49 Pinot Noir. And.... as a desert I'll have the Tokiha Tripple Chip cookies a la mode. Artemis scratched her nose and dropped the menu like she had ordered something regular and every day basic.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:22 am

Sandii laughed lightly, "You sure do know how to have a meal." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introducing sandii to his sister   introducing sandii to his sister Empty

Back to top Go down

introducing sandii to his sister
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next