Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tragedy.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Racing towards her house from Ariuon's apartment, Laura busted through the door. "Ha! You have to clean the horse manure." She laughed at Aruion, once he reached the house.

Laura looked around, it was pretty quiet. "Hello? Mom? Dad?" She frowned, "Where could they be?" She asked, mostly to herself. She walked around the house. She looked in the kitchen and dropped her bag. "MOM!" She yelled, racing to her mother's body lying still on the floor, a pool of blood beneath her. Instinctively, Laura checked for a pulse. There was none. Tears rolled down her cheeks, she grabbed her mother and held her dead body close to her. "Mom.." she mumbled. Laura rocked back and forth with her mother in her arms, crying.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:28 pm

((If someone hasn't claimed it could Jack have kille her?))

Ariuon looked with a solem face. He kneeled down infront of her and embraced Laura with a hug, he was silent. He had nothing to say to be able to help her feel better. He looked around to see if their was any clues.
"I'm so sorry..." Ariuon said allowing a tear to slip off of his face.
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:41 pm

Laura clung to Ariuon, shaking and crying. "I...Wh..Daddy?" She quickly got up then froze. She made a face then ran, stumbled, out the kitchen door to the back yard and puked. She came back, her eyes blood shot, body trembling. "Wheres..ma dad.." she hiccupped and left the kitchen. She would have called the police but they didn't own a phone. It was a bit pricey in the slums so she would have to run to mid-city.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:43 am

Ariuon heldher very closely. He stroked her hair gently he lifted her up in his arms. He started to run towards Mid-City, he didn't think she could run and he woul be able to move faster he had a good look around. Anger was starting bfill in his head, he bgot to a Phone booth, he called and the police said tha they woul be there in a few minutes. The police didn't roam the city they took care of things like this.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:20 am

She slide out of his arms and slumped down onto the ground, holding her head. Inside she was screaming, Who could have done this? What happened? Why her parents? They were so kind and loving, they didn't deserve this.
Laura rocked back and forth, she wasn't so much crying anymore. She became very angry. She would find who did this and kill them but she needed to know who she can talk to that were experienced in this situation. A face popped into her head. The man from the bar. She must speak to him, he would know things like this, well that's what she thought. He might be able to help find her parent's murderer. In fact, she was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:35 am

"We will get them." Ariuon said kneeling down to her, he was planning on it, he wondered who it was, their was a person that sood in his head he wasn't sure but by the way Laura's mom was killed it coul of been him, he would have to make sure before letting Laura know.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Laura looked up at Ariuon and nodded. 'I hope so." She wrapped her arms around him. He was all she had left now. She sighed, "We should go back. The police and ambulance will be there soon." She slowly stood up, her body shaking.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:00 am

They left from the phone and got back to the farm, the sound of the police could be heard in the distant.

((Less than 2 lines for this page))
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:07 am

Laura stayed away from her house and stood on the road, not wanting to see her mother like that. She still didn't find her father but she guessed he was around here somewhere. She walked up to a paramedic and asked if they can go search for her father. He nodded and asked a few others to join him.
Laura stood there shaking, she finally stopped crying. She had no expression on her face. She just stood there, her arms folded over her chest, just staring out in space.
The paramedic came back and told her that they found him in the basement, he was beaten to death. Laura's lip trembled and she bit down on it. She nodded to him in thanks then turned to Ariuon. "Can I stay at your place tonight?" she asked her voice barely a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:13 am

"Of course Laura, that goes without saying." His eyes narrowed and in deep thought. His voice showed compassion and sorrow, but it could be tell that something was really troubling. He looked around alittle, and then took her hand.
"Lets go, you should lay down..." Ariuon said gently to her. He was wondering who? why? could it be him? Why would he hurt the innocent? All those question cycled around his head.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:17 am

She nodded and wrapped her arm around his and walked to his apartment. Her eyes always on the floor. She kept thinking about them, the memories they shared. She didn't know what she was going to do now.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:22 am

"I want you to move in with me...if you want to that is." Ariuon holding on to Laura he wanted her to be with him though he wondered, was it someone trying to come after him, were they innocent people in the midle of someone after Ariuon he didn't know but he was going to make sure Laura's safe.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:26 am

She looked up at him, "I want to. But... I need to do some things first. I'm going to have to sell the farm or work it myself. I just can't leave it." She frowned and clung to his arm tighter a tear rolling down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:31 am

"We will get it sold, or keep it, we will find the person that did this and bring him to justice even if it is with our own two hands, for the next few days you should just stay over at my house." Ariuon said looking at her and then kissing her. He wiped the tears off of her face.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:37 am

She nodded and kissed him back. They walked all the way to his apartment. By the time they got there the sun was setting and Laura rubbed her eyes. She yawned and almost tripped over her two feet going up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:33 am

Ariuon helped her up the stair and tucked her into the bed he kissed her gently.
"I will be in bed soon, I have a few things around the apartment I have to do. It's late just get some rest and will think of what to do in the morning okay?" Ariuon said his hand agaist her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:08 am

She nodded then rolled over, staring at the wall. Slowly, tear after tear rolled down her cheek. She cried quietly, just thinking about everything and finally cried herself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:14 am

Ariuon calle a few loyal friends that still had sentiant power they could help them, with the rumor of Jack about everyone was in a fuss over there rules were less strict and at the same time more strict. They said they would be keeping their eyes on them. After some phone calls he slippe in the bed with her staring at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:21 am

As soon as Ariuon got into bed, Laura rolled over and snuggled his side. She slept uneasy all night.
The sunlight slipped in through the window and into Laura's eyes. She pulled the blanket over her face and just continued to lay there.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:33 am

Ariuon allowed her to lay down and got up he made breakfast for her and put it on a tray. He made french toast for her.
He went into the room with the food.
"Babe, I made you some breakfast. You should eat something." Ariuon said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:53 am

She pulled down the covers and frowned, "I'm not hungry at all. I'm sorry." She rolled over, she really didn't want him to see her like this. She actually thought about leaving his house but she had no where else to go and she was definatly wasn't going to the farm just yet.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:30 am

Ariuon placed the food on the night stand. He got in the bed beside her. Ariuon embraced her wita hug a sincere hug.
"Laura I know your pain better than anyone. I won't let take the pain I did when I tried to gain my revenge. We can do this togeather." Ariuon said with all his heart.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:07 am

She held him tightly, "Thank you, Ariuon." She kissed his cheek then rested her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:12 am

Ariuon stroked her hair very gentlyan kissed her forehead.
"Right now try to calm down, I will stay with you all you need." Ariuon held her very close. His arms around her.
"Is there anything I can do for you?" Ariuon asked with a soft tender voice.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:17 am

"Just please don't ever leave me. Always becareful. I don't know what I would do if I lost you too." She mumbled a few more tears rolling down her cheek. Her world was all wrong, turned upside down, inside out. This wasn't suppose to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tragedy..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tragedy.....   Tragedy..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Tragedy.....
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Farms-
Jump to: