Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still Waters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mouse

Mouse

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:55 am

Mouse returning to the slums to get a better understanding of the way docks entering and exiting were accessed. For awhile he stayed on the docks watching the them bring supplies to refugees, pirates switch there weapon or secrets for cold hard cash delivered in silver brief cases, and then spotted a young women he seemed to recognized but failed to do so flipping through his notebook to remember somehow. The lady seemed older and the way mouse was currently dressed and he looked like nothing more then another orphan. He wore a trench cap hiding his eyes, a dirty shirt that seemed scuffed and had bits of dirt clinging to it and not to mention his shorts were tattered from the bottom but still moved passed his knees. On his back was what looked like a teddy bear backpack that had been a present from one of the children he saved. In it he kept a variety of items that differed from where he went.

((Sandii Only Please.))
Back to top Go down
http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Sandii

Sandii

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Sandii helped the crew load up the ship with supplies. After being told more then once by the crew not to be lifting heavy things she sighed and stopped. She Stood on the dock and watched them. Sandii noticed a orphen looking boy and raised a eyebrow. Normally children wouldn't come here out of fear they would be killed by a pirate.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:23 am

Seeing sandii and thinking he may have been spotted mouse disappeared into the shadows backing away with the teddy bear back pack. Little by little he started heading around the other side of the ship ducking, dodging, and finding away to elude others sight. At one point he looked behind him to make sure no one was following him.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:11 pm

Sandii had been following him and stood behind him with a confused look on her face. "Why are you running away from me?" She asked with her eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:12 am

Mouse looked around clearly confused by the question on who she was talking to. "Do you mean me?" he asked pointing at himself. Mouse tried the best he could to remember who she was so he once again looked through his notebook. Unfortunately when he left sandii he hadn't owned his notebook so her face was all he had to go on. "Excuse me. Do you know me?" he finally asked sandii building up courage to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:29 pm

She nodded, "I took you to mi friend Doc's home to fix you up when you got hurt." She said slightly confused as to why he didn't remember her, "You wanted to be mi first mate but i turned you down."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:23 am

"I'm sorry I don't remember any of that and according to my book I don't know you." he told her handing her the notebook to look through. He had a list of names that he had come across. So far it only had laura, artemis and blair in the little book. Taking off his backpack mouse looked at the teddy bear and spoke to it. "What do you think mr.ted do I know this young women because I don't believe she has a reason to lie." he looked at the bear as if waiting for it to respond to him. In many case individuals looked at him strangely for doing this.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:45 am

She raised a eyebrow, "Did you hit your head kid?" she asked handing him back his book. He seemed to have something mentally wronge with him. Maybe she should take him to doc again.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:36 am

"I'm not sure." he replied to her reaching his hand out and taking the notebook timidly and putting it back in the teddy bear shaped backpack. "Mr.ted says your not lying and I believe mr.ted." he told her referring to the backpack. "He says I should tell you thank you. So thank you nice lady." he told her forgetting her name. If she was to hand it over to him he could write it down in his notepad.

Last edited by Mouse on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:55 am

She smiled, "Your welcome, and my name is Sandii."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:04 pm

Taking the bear off is back mouse wrote down her name in his notepad and then drew a descriptive picture of her. His talents extended and he hadn't begun to scratch the surface of his abilities. In the bear he held a colt pistol which looked loaded but at the same time well taken care of. "Sa..sandii." mouse had trouble learning names because how they sounded but regular speech was to easy.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:18 pm

"Its like Sand with a 'e' at the end." She said grinning and took a seat on a box that happened to be near by. "So what happened to you?" She asked about how he was so forgetfull and child like.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:54 pm

To mouse being a child was the most innocent thing in the world for the simple fact they could do know wrong in any capacity though this wasn't the reason he'd become like this. "I'm not to sure what you mean sandii." he told her emphasizing the e like she had done. "Can you be specific please." he told her wondering what mr.ted thought but decided not to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:17 pm

She started off simple, "Do you know what happened to make you forgetfull?" she asked pulling out a smoke but the disided aganst it throwing the pack away she had to remember to quit.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Mouse smiled at sandii happy she threw the pack away since for some reason he was allergic and carried an inhaler the doctors issued for a respiratory disease call asthma. "I don't know all I know is I have scars and have been diagnosed with amnesia." he told her trying to be as simple as possible without complications.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:47 pm

She nodded, "Ah... maybe one to many hits to the head." She said tapping her head. "Do you have a place to go? a home or work yet?" She asked not wanting to see him on the streets starving to death.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:51 am

Mouse flinched as she tapped his head a little annoyed and at the same time embarassed at first his instincts told him to hit her back but he repressed that urge quickly. "I have many jobs sandii." he told her slightly enjoying he remembered anything at all it was his simple nature he embraced. "I'm a driver, professor at mid city university, and also a new test subject for the golden city military." he told her the last part hesistantly.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:45 pm

"The first two jobs sound great its the last one that worries me." She told him, "You stay out of trouble kid." She smiled and messed up his hair just for the fun of it. "Dont go becomeing a military dog.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:28 pm

Mouse wished she would stop treating him like he was a complete child and nothing more. The way she ruffled his hair and even tapped his head kind felt like she disregarded him all together. "I live midtow." he told her referring to her last comment. "They do medical research on me and send it to the golden city I don't have to leave there yet." he told her very nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:46 pm

She looked at him for a moment studing him. "get out of it whell you can. Dont be a lab rat to thouse ass holes. You dont know what they are capable of. it will only end badly."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:56 pm

With a distorted face mouse though very hard on how to respond to her words since they seemed just as sure as his. Though in reality it was only a second to mouse felt like eternity before he could respond. "But there is a nice lady named blair who will help me. She says that she knows and she lives in the golden city." he told her this looking up at her with owlish eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:00 am

"Its from my experance that people in the golden city cant be trusted. They use you untill they get what they want then drop you like a rock. I'm just saying look out because there nothing but money hungry selfish snobs."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:45 am

Mouse pointed his feet inward and then looked down at them gathering dust on his already torn shoes. Closely he held his bear back up taking out a bar of chocolate which always made him feel less conscious of people words. "But you left me." he told her nibbling on the chocolate. "I don't like being second." he told feeling ever since he was feeling better he had been bounced from one place or another.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:28 pm

She raised a eyebrow confused, "You cant always get what you want. Thats just how life is. Being second isn't always a bad thing." She said looking out at the sea. "You just have to deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:03 am

"I wasn't second. You wanted me to be second." he replied to her keeping his tone in check as he nibbled on the chocolate more. "You would have gotten what you wanted if I had told you yes." his eyes were an amber black no longer wide or awed about her reputation or impressed by her legend which he researched once again and wrote down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Still Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Waters   Still Waters Empty

Back to top Go down

Still Waters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next