Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everything seems so... dead.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mouse

Mouse

Everything seems so... dead. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:13 am

"She's just paying back what she owes me, not to mention my whole record was flawless til this point." he told bias this as if it would change anything. "I don't see the problem here. Besides I don't have time or the real interest to pay for anything." he told this both to amara and bias to show clearly he wasn't joking and didn't plan to pay, negotiate, or participate in anything without thinking it through thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Bias

Bias

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:06 am

Bias took a deep breath. "Amara, you already ruined your own bloody life once, why the hell do you have to do it again?! And you..." she said, turning on him. "If you ruin her life for her for the second time, I will know. And if you kill me in the process then so be it. But even when I am dead, if she is harmed, then my ghost will haunt you. I swear to you I will forever be behind your back."
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:09 am

"Bias, isn't that rather extreme? Especially since you would be perfectly willing to kill me yourself?" Amara's calm tone was a contrast against the raging woman's. "And I'm not ruining my life, I'm just paying back a debt. But..." she also turned to him. "I need to understand exactly what you mean by kill before I can possibly agree to that."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:35 am

Mouse eyed them both with contemplative eyes but kept that emotion hiddne deep inside almost locking it deep enough he would forget. "I just want information but..." he pointed straight towards bias. "You will be killing til I tell you to stop. Think of yourselves as black op agents. Nobody knows you exist so you can go about life almost normally. I will deliver payment. Depending on how well you do the job I've assigned." he replied just waiting. In his time speaking mouse made sure not to get out of line.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:53 pm

"Fine." Amara nodded in agreement. "Information I can find. Just tell me what to do and when to start." she said. She looked carefully at Bias, passing on a message that only she would know.
Back to top Go down
Bias

Bias

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:54 pm

"Fine." Bias said grudgingly, glaring at Amara. "I'll work for you. For now."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:40 pm

"For now is all I require, quiet personally I don't know if you will make it through your first assignment." he replied to bias. He would have to keep his eye thoroughly on her since she seemed to independent of following a single order. Turning to amara he examined her to think over her position but decided leaving her as informant was the best. "Currently there's a house in midtown. The address 217 Midrow Street. That's where you will live from now on." he said making sure they understood what they were getting into.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:45 am

"Fine," Amara said. She had no family to worry if she suddenly moved position, and she had little worry about people noticing she was gone. "Just tell me when you need me."
Back to top Go down
Bias

Bias

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:48 am

Bias nodded grudgingly in agreement. She would have liked to argue, but after Amara's message she didn't dare.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:26 am

"If I have to call you there are two cell phones on the bar inside the home address, quiet personally I pulled a few strings so if you dislike the phone you can trade it for a new one, everything you could need is at the address. A two story house with every possible human need. Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a whole arsenal of weaponry for you and bias and the latest equipment and technology I could sneak into that home without drawing supsicion.And a full stocked kitchen and garage with two vehicles should you need to move." he told the both of them as if it was just ordinary to have those things. "I plan to meet you there tomorrow afternoon. But until then I have things to do." he told them turning and waving back.
Back to top Go down
Bias

Bias

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:12 am

Bias glared at Rhythm as soon as he had turned. Despite that, the idea of a full armoury after so long did sound nice... He really had pulled out all the stops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything seems so... dead.   Everything seems so... dead. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything seems so... dead.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Graveyard-
Jump to: