Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting for Bias

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amara

Amara

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:35 am

Amara stood amongst the dead trees, her eyes flicking around, still wary from her life as a hunter. She knew she was doing one of the most dangerous things possible: trying to meet up with Bias alone and without anyone else knowing where you had gone was about as sensible as going to a killer and begging him to knife you. No, scrap that, it was going to a killer and begging them to knife you.
She looked at the money in her purse. She hoped it would be enough to at least stop Bias from killing her for a short amount of time. She saw shadows and whirled, wondering who it could possibly be, Bias was never early for an appointment...
Back to top Go down
Bias

Bias

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Bias was waiting. She didn't want to spoil her reputation by turning up early, of course. She saw shadows, ones that definately weren't Amara's. And she was sure someone else was there. Amara seemed to have gotten the same idea. I see she hasn't lost her touch. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:55 am

Both bias and amara's assumptions were correct as mouse was in the tree's well he called branch hopping. He'd specifically trained his body to jump various distances despite the strain it put on his muscles. On his back he carried a shot gun and in his hand was a sniper rifle for farhter distances. He'd seen the both of them heading in the sam direction and curiousity captured him. When the trees to began to rustle with the wind he made his next leap constantly.
Back to top Go down
http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Amara

Amara

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Amara looked on, her eyes picking out the form of a male, obviously carrying weapons. From what she saw he seemed to be flying, but she knew that to be ridiculous, and so she looked closer. Is he... jumping? She guessed someone at that height and who had not introduced himself would want to be left. And after all, she was meeting with someone just as dangerous or possibly more dangerous than she guessed her shadower to be.
She carried on walking anyway, until she reached the place where they had said to meet. She just kept an eye on the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:23 am

Mouse figured he'd been seen but not clear enough for him to be made out as a friend or enemy. He kept moving with the shadows making impossibly large leaps. Obviously amara and bias had something addictive towards there personality or else he wouldn't have been curious at all. Finding a hole in the trunk of a tree he kneeled down and put the shot gun inside. From there he withdrew a bag meaning he'd been in this forest before. He kept the sniper rifle in close proximity with his body and continued following amara to her spot.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:41 am

Amara found a secluded spot in the trees, one that she knew Bias would favour. She sat down on a tree stump, making sure to keep alert. She closed her eyes to make her hearing more defined.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:15 am

Mouse was now overhead looking down on amara though more in a literal sense then a philosphoical. He took a look through the sniper's scope to get a good view but couldn't pull the trigger. Of late killing had been fun but this young women's aura kept him from allowing the bullet find it's way to her. In a low whisper he spoke to himself. "This should be easy. She's just a resident and I was paid quiet a bit for this. " he took a breath trying to grasp this identity crisis.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:58 am

Amara heard a noise. The lifting of a gun...? She kept her eyes shut, not showing that she had heard. He's obviously after me, but he would have shot me by now if he was trying to do a clean job. She held her breath, going over old techniques in her head.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:50 am

Mouse didn't want to give this young women time to think because it would put him at quiet the disadvantage. Finally he fired a warning shot instead of actually killing her retreating back into the trees as he did so. This women was way to calm for her own good, and in this town nobody could be this calm, she had to have some type of skill to even survive. "That's fine with me I like a moving target and a challenge. This will girl will give me both." he said snickering.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:35 am

Amara stayed still as the bullet passed by her. Then she opened her eyes slightly, then fully. She remained sat however, and had only opened her eyes so that she wouldn't get stiff. She figured that it was obviously someone sent to either kill, wound, or capture her. But the fact that someone intent on doing one of those three wasn't the problem. The problem was who had sent them. Well, there was little to worry about. She was a normal citizen now. Well, normal-ish.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:21 am

Mouse had thought of everything possible even for moments like these when he confronted the people he was targeting down. Dropping down from the tree and landing slightly on his feet he looked at amara from under his hood with only one eye poking out the rest of his face shadowed. "What are you?" he asked curiously without neither stopping or considering how she would react about him attempting to either capture or kill her.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:44 am

Amara looked at him, unfazed. "I'm a citizen." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:16 am

"Rhthm, that's a real nice alias. Tell me when did you find time to make that name up, was it during your thieve trips or when you posed as an ally of the guild and slaughtered others so you caouldn't be trace. When was it exactly?" he asked with not a single solitary expression.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:25 pm

"I would say around the time shortly after I was born," she said, her eyes unblinking. "But you know, seeing as how you supposedly know all this stuff about my life, shouldn't you know that yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:54 am

"I don't have to suppose anything." he replied sharply after which he took a pair of handcuffs and slapped thm onto her wrist which had not a single key hole. "Come with me, if you don't mind, well it's not like you really have choice."
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:40 pm

"I have another choice, but not that I would use. Besides, I'm curious who you're taking me to. I can implement any action I need there."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:13 am

"Actually where I'm taking you I'm going to be sure you can't take action of any sort or kind." he replied. The handcuffs were strange since they were clearly made for rhythm's wrist and hand size which were tight. There were two lights on both sides of the cuffs. One color was green and the other one was red, there was a button of any kind to imply escape. Getting off his knees mouse put the butt of the gun behind his back. "Get up we're leaving." he said politely. "Don't worry if it was my choice I wouldn't even do this job."
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Rhythm flicked the handcuffs off and then on again. "I'm quite difficult to trap. But I'll come with you anyways. I'll even put these back on." It was rather an odd comment since she had only taken them off for a moment before putting them straight back.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:53 am

M threw all of amara's knive back towwards her politely making sure she was able to catch them. "And I'm quiet hard to kill. I guess that would make us evening." he replied heading away from the forest non chalantly just expecting amara to follow behind him.
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:45 pm

"I wouldn't kill you anyway. You did a good job," she said. "It would be such a shame. Plus, don't you know? I don't kill any more." She followed him, her eyes taking in the details of the forest, but out of respect for him and whoever he was taking her to, she did not try to keep track of where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:48 am

"I'm doing a job, this isn't anything personal in the least and at some point your going to kill again becauause it's perfectly natural to do someting you trained in and excel at." actually starting to whistle as he started came into view of his vehicle. It was a suv of sorts with a bmw logo on the front. "They pay quiet well. To bad I have total it. This job wasn't worth what they paid me in the least."
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:30 am

"Oh well, no need to complain. You can get easy money this way. Though I am pretty sure someday you will be sent after me again," she said. "Today I'll go where you take me. I don't know how long I'll stay there though," she said, thinking. "I'm not staying anywhere boring." She sounded rather like a child complaining of boredom in the school holidays.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:46 am

"Well to bad if it's boring I'm not then I'm not going to tell you or not because that wouldn't be any fun." he replied opening the door to the suv. "And don't try to escape those hand cuffs again. I didn't make them but it's kind of hard to escape nano technology. All you did was trigger an annoying fail safe. By the way I have no intetion of going after you again unless I have a reason. Just enjoy the trip."
Back to top Go down
Amara

Amara

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:32 am

"Alright, I will." Rhythm let her thoughts take over, and fell silent. It was a failsafe for her when boredom threatened.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:01 am

Since amara was clearly lost in her own thoughts mouse quite literally pushed her into the vehicel. "Sorry but I didn't know if you had come back to earth yet." he said closing the back door and opening the front climbing into the driver's seat. "I would buckle you up but I'm sure you can do that in or out of handcuffs. Not to mention nobdoy wants strangers touching them." he said snickering and starting the ignition allowing the suv to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting for Bias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Bias   Waiting for Bias Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Bias
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next