Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:33 am

Laura looked to the ground, "I'm sorry." was all she could say.
She wiped a tear that slid down her cheek. "Why were they killed? Did you kill that runner?"
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:37 am

"They were being mugged, they put up too much on a struggle for the runners taste I guess. I killed him..." Ariuon walked up to her and gently lifted her head up with one of his fingers.
"Your the first person to have ever spilled a tear over anything about me or my past."
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:48 am

Laura looked up at him, "It's just so sad."
She closed her eyes, "Times are so horrible. We have to stop all this.. all this madness. Everyone's dying for nothing really. If people were more considerate then we wouldn't have to steal and all."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:52 am

"Maybe we can work togeather sometime to help this place." Ariuon said lightly kissing her on the lips. He looked at her for an expression. He wanted to see how she would react he needed to know if whalt he did was right or not. He looked deeply into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:01 am

Her eyes widened, "What..what was that for?" She took a step back extremely nervous. She bit her bottom lip and looked down. No one had ever kissed her before she liked it but she was a little afraid.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:05 am

He turned his head an blushed slightly.
"I-I'm sorry, I felt a warm feeling...you made me feel like something more then a machine of killing...I guess maybe I got caught up a little bit." Ariuon looked at her his eyes looked more and more of a normal person's eyes. His huamnity slowly reaching him.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:10 pm

"It's okay. But I'm glad you're not a killing machine. You may just need to interact with people not of your own." She said smiling. "I can tell you're a good person, it would be a shame to see you become something you're not meant to be."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Ariuon smiled back, his smile seemed kind seem odd like he hadn't smile in a long time which he hadn't.
"B-but to tell you the err truth...it felt right kissing you." Ariuon said blushing even more and then looking her in the eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Laura froze, her cheeks reddening. "Oh..." She didn't know what to say to that.
After a moment she said, "I better get going. You going to be alright?" She felt stupid and would be kicking herself later.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:29 pm

/Idiot, IDIOT/ He thought to himself.
"Y-yeah, I think I'll be fine." He said and then said in his mind. /As long as I can hold on to your words./
"I-I hope we can meet again sometime." He said quietly as he leaned agaist a tree giving her a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:32 pm

She smiled and nodded, "I hope so too. Take it easy please."
She waved then walked the way she came, walked back to her farm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground   Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once...Once Ago. Cherry Blossums Kissed the Ground
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Dead Forest-
Jump to: