Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running into someone that matters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Running into someone that matters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:14 am

"Oh it was nothing I can't thank you enough for that grand meal, I haven't eaten something so good in a long time." He took a bite of his shortcake. His cheeks flushed a little. He wasn't used to so much positive attention, he was usually hated or feared.
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:20 am

Samantha smiled at him, "it was our pleasure. You may come over any time you like." Laura's head snapped up and she was smiling. Oh how she liked tonight. As soon as everyone was done their dessert, Laura picked up the dishes and set them in the sink. "Do you mind if I go out for a bit?" She asked her parents.
They both looked at each other then at Ariuon and then finally nodded. She smiled, "Thank you."
Her father retreated to the living room to have a drink and read the paper and her mother started up on the dishes. Laura took Ariuon's hand and took him outside.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:25 am

"Your parents are quite lovely." Ariuon said to her as he interlocked his fingers into hers.
"I was nervous, very...I usually leave the wrong impression on people, though I think I did pretty good." He said his arm up around her.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:33 am

She smiled, leaning into him, "Yea, I think they actually like you. It's amazing." She walked him to the edge of the forest. "What time do you have to work tomorrow?" She asked sadly knowing that this night can't really last forever.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:40 am

"I don't know, I will try to be with you as soon as I can, but...remember...I must be professional while I'm on duty otherwise they might start being suspicious." Ariuon said with a sigh.
"I will be later than today, but tonight I will stay with you as long as you wish."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:46 am

She nodded and then smiled. "Thank you." She hugged him tightly. "Come on, I want to show you something." She took his hand and started to guide him to the lake around her house. It was the most beautiful lake she had ever seen. It would sparkle day and night. It had beautiful flowers surrounding it and luscious trees standing guard.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:49 am

"It's one of the most beutiful things I have ever seen." Ariuon said turning her to him and he looked deeply into hereye.
"Not as beutiful as you thogh."
He slowly kissed her and placed a hand around her back pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:57 am

She blushed then her eyes widened as he kissed her. She slowly closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. This felt right, she thought to herself. She pressed her body against him and felt the heat from his mouth sore through her body.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:01 am

Ariuon smiled an looke at her. He hugged her an whispered in her ear gently.
"Has anyone ever told you that your blush is cute Laura." He said kissing her flushed cheek.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:03 am

She blushed even more, "No, thank you?" She giggled.
Stepping away from him, she took off her shirt. She then took off her pants and winked. "Last one to the lake is a rotten egg." She laughed and started running.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:10 am

Ariuon blushed at the site of her doing so. He slowly smiled and then he took off his over shirt and his pants. He started to chase after her into a lake. He caught up to her and then he grabbed on to her as they got flunged into the pool. Their heads surfaced and Ariuon had a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:14 am

Laura gasped he grabbed her and they were flung into the lake. She wiped her face and splashed him. She giggled and dived under water and swam around him, grabbing his feet and pulling him down.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:21 am

Ariuon took a breath as he was dragged under. He smiled under water at her an then hestarted to tickle her an then he grabbrd her and returned to the surface with her. He slowly pressed there wet boies togaether.
"Simply beutiful."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:24 am

They weren't deep so he was touching the ground, she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She kissed him gently and nibbled his bottom lip. "You can stop saying that." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:29 am

"But you are, in fact beutiful doesn't describe your looks, it doesn't put it to justice." Ariuon kissed her as his hand held on to her back an on her bum. His eyes gazed deep into her. He started to speak words of woe into her ear and then started to suck on her ear.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:33 am

She blushed and bit her bottom lip as he sucked her ear. She closed her eyes and shivered, massaging the back of his neck. Despite her shiver, she was getting hot, his touch sending tingles of sensation all through her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running into someone that matters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3