Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running Into Blair.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mouse

Mouse

Running Into Blair. Empty
PostSubject: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:20 am

Walking out of his apartment mouse locked the door behind him quietly so as not to disturb anyone else in the complex. Since arriving in midtown he hadn't run into anyone he recognized or recognized him. Seeing his talent with a firearm he kept a gun in a shoulder holster. They were both colts he picked up in the slums and somehow customized. His abilities with martial arts and firearms sent chills up his spine but he only defended himself and never hurt anyone for fun as most might. Anywhere he went he wore a pair of black gloves that becames cuffs at the wrist and under those were rubber gloves in case he had to do any dirty work. So far through grace with what he believed was a high power he hadn't. Putting the key into his long black leather billfold he looked at the apartment and took not what he needed before heading down the stairs.

((Blair Only.))
Back to top Go down
http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:22 am

Fealyn started up the stares at a jog she had found were Mouse was staying and now she would go to him.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:59 am

Finally reaching the bottom of the stairs mouse ran into blair accidentally and then fell to the ground since she was running at a quicker pace she had more force with which to do so. Looking up from under a bowler hat he looked up at blair. "I'm...I'm sorry." he told her sniffling a bit. The face he gazed upon was very beautiful but he only spoke to apologize. His dark brown eyes were hypnotized by her figure and the elegant ways she had jogged.

((You have to write three or more lines here. It's a rule.))
Back to top Go down
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:27 am

Blair stood there and looked at Mouse it was obvious he didn't relize who she was. The thought crossed her mind that he looked much the same from when they were children. Blair let him stare his fill till she said to him, "You are forgiven this slight this one time do not let it happen again. You are from here on my slave Anthony Hernandez otherwise known as Mouse till I say you are free."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:28 am

"Th..that's my name?" he asked her seriously but not letting go of that innocence he displayed so well. The colt pistol he held in his shoulder holster obviously was a tribute to blair to who he still remebered subconsciously. "I'm a slave?" he asked a face distorted comically. He didn't really understand anything or concept any longer. Right and wrong was a distant memory eclipsed in nostalgia.
Back to top Go down
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:01 pm

" You have lost your memory I see that saddenss me greatly." Blair relented her standing and nelt next to him placing a hand on his head as she did when they were children. She ran her hand from his head down to were his gun lay against his side. "This gun do you know were you got it? No I imagine you don't it was a gift I gave to you for your 10th birthday right before my father was promoted and we moved." Blair kept her hand resting on the colt and looked into Mouses eyes wishing she could see recognition.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:08 pm

Mouse tried to remember but his head hurt and any image he visualized was blurred greatly. Her hand felt nice and even though he was no longer that young he had child like qualities due to the amnesia. Looking down at the colt he touched accidentally touching her hand and jerking back. "I'm sorry I don't remember. But you seem to remember me. Would you like to come up?" he asked. There were questions he wanted answered and so far he was utterly cnvinced.
Back to top Go down
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:07 am

Blair sighed at his jerky movements around her, but it was just another chalenge to overcome. To make things easier on Mouse Blair smiled, "Yes I think I would like that very much." Blair stood and waited for Mouse to do the same knowing he watched her but not saprised she had always been told that if faries were real she must have been one with the way she moved. Her speed and grace.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:21 am

Getting up from the cold gravel mouse started to walk back up the stairs to his apartment on the third floor. The jump over the rail was nothing to him and he needed it to be that way in case things got out of hand. Gently he touched the gun trying to remember her desperately calling out for an image of some sort to come to mind. Reaching a door at the end of a hallway he unlocked a door with the number 69 in it and offered blair to go first. There were many things he needed answer and she seemed to have every single one he needed.

((Sorry I didn't answer my phone I'm sick.))
Back to top Go down
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:28 am

Blair followed Mouse to his place watching his body language. She knew him well enough to know he was deep in thought and strugaling to remimber. She needed him to remimber her but would rather shoot herself in the foot then make this confesion out loud. Blair looked around the room memorizing it in seconds. "This is a very nice home you have made for your self."

((OOC: Why is your phone sick?))
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:38 am

"Thank you." mouse replied with his caculating voice that had a light tone unlike the way he spoke to his victims that may have been better off dead. The apartment had a loft, kitchen, and his bed was in the middle of the room with a desk under the loft and a mirror over head. The clean orderly apartment was something to be admired. There was no carpet just hard wooden floors. On the brick wall hung a painting of two his favorite movies he could remember mr.brooks and brick. "Please put on those slippers at the door. I polish quite often." he told her this not boasting just stating a fact. Mouse took off his shoes and put his feet into some comfortable slippers while still wearing socks. In simple terms mouse was orderly, decisive, and punctual to the T on time, place, as well as motives.

((I didn't pick up my phone because my throat is sore. I can't really talk and I'm running a fever. I didn't want to worry you I've been asleep for 2 hours.))
Back to top Go down
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:59 am

Blair laughed she couldn't help it she was so relezed that at least that one thing hadn't changed about her old friend. "Mouse you always were a neat-freak. Do you still orginize the food in your frig. and pantry? I bet you even make your bed the same way every morning right after you get out of bed at the same time every day. Do you still have the opening of your pillow cases tucked under and that side facing to the left?"

((ooc: Do I have to find a way into the city and come and take care of you? I dont think your parents would be to pleased but oh well. I might be able to get mama to take me. Drink lots of fluids, get plenty of rest and put a cold rag on your forhead M.A. or else I will sick my mother on you and you know how she can be lol.))
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:05 pm

The way she listed of organization skills made mouse more convinced but at the same time nervous. He eyed her for some reason studying her curvy figure and soon shaking his head. "Please follow me." he told her heading toward the loft that was guided by a spiral stair case. Upstairs was a training room that his boss had given to him. Along the wall were only katana's that caught his eye in the markets. Weights, punching bag, treadmill, speed bag and other exercise equipment was neatly arranged. The only questions left was where did he keep his guns. "Would you like something to eat or drink?" he told her politely.

((I don't have any of those things except the rag. My parents wouldn't be to mad my dad hardly notices anything and same goes for my mom. And I love your mom. She is funny. I will be okay don't worry.))
Back to top Go down
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:12 pm

Blair walked to the katanas addmiring them. "If you have some wine that would be wonderful other wise just water. Thank you. Your guns are hidden behind a false wall in the back of your closet. I imagine you have a pasward and scaner on it.'' Blair watched mouse waiting for his response.

(( I'm sorry but I dont really like your parents and my mom like you to. You are like a member of the family. Oh by the way matthew is getting married.))
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:20 pm

"I don't have a closet." he told her nicely. "All my clothes are neatly folded and put into a drawer. And I don't have the money to do any of the things you said. Besides I only have three or four guns but this one is my favorite." he told her petting the colt like a small child smothering his favorite toy. Mouse didn't know why but for this young women he would do anything but everything just about was true about him. Rushing down to his small liquor closet he took some white wine out and put it in a small glass. Mouse kept this reserved for guests hearing that people like this sort of thing. He himself didn't have a taste any longer for alchol.

((Why don't you like my parents? I mean I know why I don't like them but why don't you? And did you meet his fiancee yet?))
Back to top Go down
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:49 am

Blair took the the wine and took a small sip savering the flavior. "When we lived together that is were you kept your guns. You are difrent now though and it will be intristing to see how diffrent you are." Blair walked over to a weight bench and sat down. "Now then I know I'm the only person from your past that you have come in contacted with, and I imagine you have questions so..."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:26 am

"We lived togther?" he asked wondering why she would say something like that the memory wasn't anywhere to be found. "I'm sorry you did say live together, right?" he asked saying his question once again to make sure understood what she said. That right now was his biggest question and strangest thing was he couldn't help but stare at her legs and curves so he turned around taking out his notebook jotting down something that blair wouldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Blair laughed "Yes we lived together for quite some time." Blair tryed to see what Mouse was writing but from were she was she could not see the note book. "What is it that you are writing there Mouse?" Blair stood and started to walk towared him quietly since his back was to her so that she could see better.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:16 am

"Oh nothing ma'am!" he said a bit hysterically and it was very little where he lost his nerve to do anything at all. In big bold letters he wrote a note to himself 'STOP STARING AT BLAIR'S CURVES' which might have been a suddle tip mouse was attracted to a young women who clearly knew him but he had no memory of. "Excuse for a moment miss." he told blair accidentally leaving his notepad on the table with the ball point pen he headed down stairs for a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:15 am

Blair grined at Mouses back as he retreated downstares. She started to look around the room again to amuse herself when her eyes fell on the notebook mouse had been writing in. "I sapose it would be wrong for me to look." Blair rushed over and picked it up and just started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:18 am

Before finally grabing the glass he heard blair from upstairs and turned around quickly. Heading for the stair case and starting to ascend them he started speaking to her. "Hey what's going on up there ma'am?" he asked blair wondering what could cause such laughter. "Are you okay?" his questions were just to get to the bottom of her laughs. Finally he arrived to the top of the case.
Back to top Go down
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:11 am

Blair tried to controle her laughing to no avail. In between her histerics she maniged to form an apoligy. "Oh I'm sorry I couldn't help but to look." Blair sat on the floor and started a breathing exersice she had learned years ago in school when Mouse had still been with her hell he taught it to her. Once Blair had stoped laughing she looked at Mouse and asked, "Is my body really the appealing to you?"
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:59 am

Mouse quickly ran and grabbed the notebook from anywhere near were blair had taken her seat. Quickly he tore the piece of paper from the notebook and threw it int he trash effortlessly. "I don't know what you mean ma'am, you must be confused." he said looking away from her body and her face. "In any case I should get ready to pack my things anyway I have to move to another apartment. Every single week the doctors tell me I have to move and I need to pack my things and leave." he wondered why blair valued his opinions at all.
Back to top Go down
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:39 am

"Well Isn't that ironic seeing as I was coming here to steal you away. Might I ask why you must move every week?"
Blair disided to drop the subject refering to the note book and her body. She didn't like talking about herself over much it was kind of enbarecing to her. Blair wasn't sure how but she had to make Mouse go with her. She could always make him her slave but was unsure how to go about it.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:18 am

"The midtown medical research facility has a host of doctors and they must do constant tests on me. They say my reflexes, skills and even ability to handle different weapons and combat skills is something there investigating. All the knowledge I naturally retain before my accident is still trapped. With this information and my training schedule they plan to make the ultimate sentinant soilders for the golden city." mouse thought blair may look down on him for being connected to the upper class individuals. For a moment without thinking mouse touched the mulitple lacerations across his back which slightly gave him flashes of memory. "In any case I am paid very well and taken care of. I can go wherever I please but they want me to move to the golden city." mouse looked at blair and smiled this lady seemed to know him better then others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. Empty

Back to top Go down

Running Into Blair.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next