Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new beginning? [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

A new beginning? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:43 am

Ariuon has finished his work and was in his normal clothes, slightly more dressy. He went past Laura's farm to the lake where the had their 'fun' yesterday. He had a small basket and waited for her. A smile on his face with glee, and joy. He sat by a tree.

Last edited by Ariuon on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:47 am

Laura came up behind Ariuon and covered his eyes, "Guess who?" She whispered in his ear. She was wearing her blue dress and her hair down, silk and shiny. It was unusual for her since she was always in her work clothes and had dirt on her hands and face. But tonight she was clean and radiant.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:51 am

"I wonder who." Ariuon sai pulling her into her lap and kissed her.
"Tonight is very special, it is something that might change us forever, but I want you to promise me something...I want to help the Slums, but we can't be hunters, Runners or any of that." He said in a very serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:57 am

She gasped, smiling and kissed back. Her smiled faded, "What? We can't?" She looked at him confused. "Why not? How else are we going to help? We must steal from the rich and give to the poor." She looked at him sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:00 pm

"Listen very carefully okay? The leaders of the sentiant are sending one of the sentiants to the slums, his sentianism is revoked and he will help them from the slums. They see much potential from me. So we gotta take things carefully, and I will lose being a sentiant." Ariuon said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:04 pm

She looked at his smile, "I don't understand."
"Who's the sentient they are sending to the slums? Why is his sentianism revoked? And how will you lose being a sentient?"
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:07 pm

"He will lose his sentiantism because te sentiants are the elites not people of the slums, or that in their words. They thinking about me, do realize that would mean if it is me?" He said kissing her passionatly.
"I could be with you and so many more opertunity can open."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:14 pm

She kissed back and smiled brightly, "They won't kill you?" She asked surprised. "Or will you be like undercover?" She looked at him again sadly. She was wondering why they would just let one of their men to the slums, it must be a trap or something. She couldn't help but feel that something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:16 pm

"They want to see if this will work, if this works then if I do this well then others, I'm like a sample.Yeah kinda like under cover, so tonight lets celebrate." Ariuon said smiling brightly, he kissed her over an over.
"I made a pic nic for us."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:34 pm

She smiled and kisses back again again. "Okay." Her eyes lit up and she saw the basket. "This is so sweet of you." She kissed him deeply.
She reached into the basket and took out the blanket and placed it down and then sat down on it. "What did you make?" She smirked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:41 pm

"I made some ham sandwhiches, penutbutter cookies, and some sparkling wine." He said pulling them out and two wine glasses. Ariuon wasn't a great cook. But he was good at following instructions. He belived things turned out pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:45 pm

She smiled and held the glasses as he poured the sparkling wine. "Looks fantastic." she smiled.
Laura then took out the sandwiches and cookies and laid them out. "What shall we toast to?" She looked at up raising her glass.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:00 pm

"To the begining to a plot grander than anyone to imagine and to our love." Ariuon said raising tapping his glass with her's and smiles. He took a small sip and waite for her to try the food. He wanted her thoughts on them. He felt wierd he cared about someone's opinion so much.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:03 pm

She sipped her wine and smiled also. "Nice toast." She giggled and unwrapped her ham sandwich. She took a bite and chewed. She made a gagging noise, "Eww what the hell?" She looked at his face and then swallowed. She fell over laughing. "I'm kidding this is like soo good. I haven't something so simple taste so good before." She took another bite and another bite. It looked like she hadn't eaten for a very long time. She looked up and gulped then ate slowly, smiling. "Oh so good."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:08 pm

She caught him off guard at first an made a sad face an then gave a chuckle after he found out she was joking."Well I brought plenty." Ariuon said kissing her and unwraping a rice ball and eating it. He didn't think his food was that good, he was hoping she was eating enough. He put his rice bll to her lips for her to take a bite. He smiled at her with a gently smile.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:13 pm

She took a bite. "Oh..I don't like those." She made a weird face and frowned. She didn't want to hurt his feeling but she didn't like rice balls at all. She forced herself to swallow. "Not your fault, I never liked those. I thought it might taste different. You make them the same." She giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:19 pm

"It's alrigt, I'm not a very good cook anyway." He said scooting closer to her. He finished up his rice ball, and placed an arm around her. He took a sip on his wine and then kissed her his tounge almost like it was licking her. Ariuon looked t an other ham sandwhich.
"You still look hungry." He said handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:21 pm

She kissed back and giggled. 'Okay one more." She took the sandwich and unwrapped. Taking a bite, she smiled softly at him. "This is so wonderful." She said after sipping her wine and finishing up her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:25 pm

"Your the best thing that has ever happenedtome, the bestthing hat ever coul of appen to me, the best thing that will happen to me." He said resting is head slightly on hers. The feeling of bandages could be felt under the sleeve of one of his arms.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:28 pm

She wrapped her arms around him, "Ditto." Was all she said for awhile.
She rubbed his arm and remember earlier. "I want to thank you again, for today. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't showed up. But I'm sorry you got hurt." She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:33 pm

"I've had worse, my safty wasn't my concern...your safe thats all that matters." Ariuon said pulling her into a passionate kiss as a tear ran down his face, he was terrified at even the thought of losing her. He kissed her more passionatly then he ever had before holding her close to him embracing her wramth in his arm.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:37 pm

She kissed him back just as passionate. She saw the tear and wiped it away gently. No one, besides her parents, ever cared so much about her. She leaned into him and holding him close. "You must promise you'll becareful though. I don't think I could bare to lose you."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:44 pm

"I love you Laura, I will be careful if you do the same, I need you,your m everything, the one who pulled me out of the darkness." Ariuon didn't want to talk about this anymore. He still held her close to him, he felt safe and complete with her in his arms, like he could take the world on.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:48 pm

"I love you too, Ariuon. I will." She rested her head against his shoulder.
"You mean everything to me." She never wanted to leave his side.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:51 pm

He was at a loss of words, he knew she said she loved him, but this time it soundest the truest it had ever. She had made him feel like more than a monster, a somebody. He gently rubbed her back as he held on to her. He gazed deeply in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

A new beginning? [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next