Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new beginning? [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:05 pm

She gazed back at him and blushed, "Why are you looking at me like that?" She giggled softly.
She kissed his lips ever so gently, loving the taste of him. She could spend all of eternity with this man, and nothing was ever going to stop them from being together. She smiled at him. It was destiny, she told herself.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:08 pm

"Just looking at wy I'm the luckiest man onn earth." Ariuon said kissing her back.
"Wheres my manners, I never sai how lovely you look in your dress, you look amazing. You put shame to the most beutiful women of the Golden Lands, your like a godess among the common mortals."
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:11 pm

She blushed deeply. "Why thank you." She giggled. She picked up her wine glass and sipped it. "I would never have dressed like this with any other. For some reason, I wanted to please you."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:16 pm

"You didn't need to dress special for me." Ariuon said trying to find the right words but couldn't he blushe a little. He felt silly right now, and couldn't think of what to say to her.
"Your beutiful no matter what your wearing."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:26 pm

She giggled. "Okay. But it's fun to dress up and feel pretty." She got up and took his hand helping him up. "May I have this dance, sir?" She asked politely. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:30 pm

"I would be honored mi lady." He said rising andstarte to ance with her, he thought he would end up being really clutzy but managed to be decent at his dancing. The words slow and romantic just kept in his head to guide him through.
"Your very good."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:43 pm

She smiled, "You make me that way." She giggled and followed him around their spot, gracefully. "When I was young, despite all the hard work we had to do, my parents really wanted me to learn. It use to be there heritage kind of thing. When they were young they had to learn to dance. There were of nobility." She looked out and continued to dance, pressing her body against him.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:47 pm

"I see, I wish you could of seen this city back when it was beutiful, when I was little my parents woul show vieos when they were younger, it was beutiful back then." Ariuon said as they danced around.
"Back then though nobility ha a iffrent meaning then what it does now."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:50 pm

She nodded. "My parents use to tell me stories. I really do wish I could have seen it. And I hope I live long enough when it becomes what it use to be." She slowly stopped dancing and just swayed with him, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:54 pm

"I will make sure you will, I will make sure you see the beauty of once was." Ariuon said his eyes slowly closing and he kissed her on the forehead gently. There sway slowly stopped to them just holding each other close to each other. Ariuon felt intoxicated by her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:57 pm

"With you, here right now, I can actually believe it." She smiled and rested her head against his shoulder. She breathed in his scent, the beautiful masculine scent of him. She didn't know what she would do if he were to let go of her now.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:01 pm

He didn't intend to let her go.
"I have gotten drunk off your intoxicating scent, more poweful than the strongest liqor, but as sweet smelling a thousan roses." Ariuon sai kissing down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:13 pm

A shiver went up her spine as he kissed her neck. she smiled. "Oh? I bet I taste delicious too that you won't find anything, anywhere like me." She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, running her fingers in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:17 pm

"Your my drug, and you make me feel so warm, an make me sensations throw off track." Ariuon said pressing his body as close as possible. His hand reached away an lightly groped her, he grinned a little lustfully. He looked to see her expression.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:26 pm

She blushed deeply and slapped his hand playfully. "Hey now." She giggled. "You want this?" She said taking a few steps back and pointing to her body. "How bad do you want it?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:29 pm

"Your not gonna make me beg are you?" Ariuon said with a grin, he wasn't sure what this was gonna go to though he had an idea. His started to grin back an then he started to bend his knees.
"Right?"
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:34 pm

She giggled, "No, I wasn't thinking of you begging but that sounds amazing." She giggled and ran her fingers through his hair. 'I was thinking along the lines of you have to come get it first." She backed away and started running around the lake. "If you want it that badly, you have to come and get me."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Ariuon laughed at himself an thought to himself bad choice or you feel the same way Ariuon ran after her, he leaped an grabbed her and covered his body around her to absorb any damage from hitting the ground.
"Do you want it?"
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:46 pm

She laughed as they tumbled around til they came to a halt and looked at him. "I do." She said wrapping her arms around him, breathing a bit hard from running and tumbling. She kissed his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new beginning? [Private]   A new beginning? [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new beginning? [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2