Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

The New Beginning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:47 am

She looked up at him and blushed also. She let out a little giggle, "First night I'll stay over." She grinned. She started thinking about living away from home. She never really thought that she'd ever leave. But her family did need her help and she was happy to help. "I'm sorry." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:50 am

"It's alright, I wouldn't expect you to leave, though coming over every once in a while would be possible right." Ariuon said moving her to his lap with a smile. He gave her a long passion filled kiss and slowly shut his eyes. He wrappe his arms around her gently.
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:54 am

She smiled and kissed him back just as passionately, stroking his cheek gently. "I don't think that would be a probably at all. My parents know i'm all grown up. Just as long as I finish up everything then after I can do whatever I want." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:59 am

Ariuon smiled at her and then he stood up and with her in his arms he grinned.
"Where to next my sweet, back to your house, anywhere else you want to do." Ariuon said know lifting her so she sat on his shoulder and smiled.
"hows the veiw up there."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:22 am

She giggled and looked around, "The view is awesome from up here." she smiled brightly down at him and stuck out her tongue. "Aren't I a little too old for this?" She ran her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:24 am

"I don't know that depends do like being on my shouler?" He said walking around. He was heading back to Laura's farm and home. He figured it would be geting late very soon and sometimes it can get kinda dangerous at night around here.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:44 am

She stroked his cheek absentmindedly, "It's nice up here. You're tall." She giggled."I love it, but don't make it a habit, you don't want to spoil me now." She laughed and continued to look around.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:49 am

"Well don't worry my dear, I don't think you'll get spoiled." Ariuon said smiling as they reach up to laura's home. He set her down close o the door as he noticed it was getting cloudy and was gonna start raining pretty soon. He looked up at the clouds.
"Rain"
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:01 am

She looked up too, 'Eeep, not good. Let's go inside." She took his hand gently and led him inside. "You want anything to drink? Wanna watch a movie before we part and go to bed?" She looked at him sadly wanting to spend more time with him.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:08 am

Ariuon smiled and hugged her gently.
"I don't need anything to drink, and a movie sounds very good." Ariuon said with a smile, and looked into her eyes. He then started to kiss down her neck, I wish we wouldn't have to part.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:13 am

She smiled and shivered as he kissed her neck. "Mm.. Ariuon.." She ran her fingers through his hair, down his arms and held his hands. "We must not do that here..." she pulled away from him still holding his hand. She walked towards the living room and looked through her movies. "What do you want to watch?"
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:17 am

"You are right, where is my common sense.
"It doesn't matter to me what we watch, it means that we get to be togeather longer and thats all I care about." Ariuon said with a gentle smile as looked outside.
"So lets watch whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:43 am

She smiled at him then picked out a scary movie and popped it into the VCR, old school cause they are poor. "I love horror films." She sat down on the couch and propped her feet up on the table. "Come sit beside me mister. II love being scared, the adrenaline rush is awesome, but I might squeeze your arm tightly." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:48 am

Ariuon did as she asked and sat beside her.
"Thats alright, I ahaven't seen many scary movies." He said then thinking yo himself. Why would I, I've endure the constant horror of my life, and the sight of all I have killed before. Thats worse than a horror movie.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:29 pm

"This one is actually a good one." She smiled and snuggled close to him. Laura put a blanket over their laps and watched the movie. Every time something jumped out she would grab Ariuon's arm and hide her face in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:27 am

Everytime she hid her face in his shoulder he would lightly stroke her hai, he then pu her in his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. He watched intently.
"This movie is pretty good." He said with a gentle smile as he shifted back a little in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:31 am

She smiled at him, "I told you." She giggled wrapping an arm around his neck and continued to watch. "I don't know why.." She whispered. "But I like getting scared." Another scary part came up and she hid her face in his neck this time.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:34 am

"Well I'm enjoying the movie but I don't find it all that scary." Ariuon laughed a little and kissed her gently on the lips.
"Well whenever your scared then I will always be here for you." He then started to kiss up onto her forehead lightly.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:38 am

She had kissed him back gently then smiled as he kissed her forehead. "I'm glad." She hugged him tightly. She turned back to the movie and let out a little yawn and rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:42 am

"You seem tired my dearest, maybe yo should go to bed my dear." Ariuon said nuzzeling her with his nose slightly.
Ariuon gently blew into her ear with a grin on his face.
"I love you." Ariuon kissed her again and again gently and lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:45 am

She shivered then kissed him back, "No, I'm okay, babe, i love you too." She grinned and kissed him passionately. " I don't want to leave you. I actually can't wait till you move into your apartment." She said before kissing him deeply again.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:49 am

"Well if you don't want to leave with me, then why would you be excited in me moving?" Ariuon said a little confused, he was sure he had missed something. He waited for an anwser and put his head on her shoulder waiting for her anwser.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:57 am

"Cause, Here we are supervised.." She winked at him. "When you get your own apartment we will be all alone. I'll be able to do this.." She slid her hand down his chest, into his pants and stroked his member, then pulled her hand out and giggled. " You see? And I'm pretty sure I will be able to sleep over and we can sleep in the same bed."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:04 am

Ariuon blushed brightly and kissed her.
"If you keep doing things like that then my urges will take over my body." Ariuon looked outside and then watched outside.
"The rain is clearing up, I'm tempted to take you out by the lake an ravish you as befofore."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:09 am

She blushed as well, "What if my parents check my room to see if i'm sleeping?" She covered her mouth and gasped a fake gas then giggled. "That would be a no no." She grinned and kissed him aggressively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Beginning
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Farms-
Jump to: