Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running Into Blair.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

Running Into Blair. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:21 pm

"Hmmmm Interesting." Blair thought for a moment. "You know I can help you get your memories back and I'm a sentinant soilder myself as of right now I am living in mid-city since I was trying to find you but if you would like to stay with me I can take you with me into the golden city. Do you have papers to permite you into the city?" Blair played with the hilt of her sword while she spoke, it was a habbit she had developed in training before she aproched the 'gods' of golden city to become a sentinant soilder. Blair had traned around the world to lurn every form of combat and to use ever wepon.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:49 am

"I could live with you, really?" he asked wide eyed wondering why she would be so gracious to him. "I don't have any papers to permit me in that place but from what I here it's a place filled with the best technology and the lowest rate of crime." mouse looked down at his feet while he was rocking back and forth in his oversized cargo pants which where the only things he wore. "If I live with you. You won't leave me will you?" his childish mentality was naturally engraved and twisted into his personality.
Back to top Go down
http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:48 am

"Yes you can live with me and don't worry about the paers I will handle it." Blair walked over to Mouse putting here hands on his face framing it and said to him, "I will never leave you that i sware to you here and now." Blair remover here hands taking a knife out she cut her palm squeezing her hand to let the blood drip she spoke again "I sware by my blood I will never leave you as long as I live you will remain with me." Blair opened her palm kissing it smearing blod on her lips then pressing then to his.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:44 am

Mouse encountered some strange things in his time but this definantly had to be the strangest he had ever encountered. He went ahead and licked the blood instantly remembering the smell in taste since he had encountered it before. "How do I contact you?" he finally had the nerve to ask.
Back to top Go down
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:44 am

Blair tore a peice of her shirt off then rapped her wound with it. Blair reached in her pocket and pulled out two cell phones. One was Black and red, the other all black this one she handed to Mouse, "Here there is only one number on this phone right now, Mine. You can add more numbers if you wish this is now yours. If you need to reach me just press number one then talk."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:02 am

Mouse took the phone from blair a beat greedily but also in a timid mannner also which he couldn't hide despite his best efforts. "Why are you being so nice to me?" he asked wondering what she could be gaining from this. "No one I've meet has ever been this kind to me." he told her with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:38 am

Blair placed her hand on his cheeck "yes they have you just don't remimber" Blairs eyes were sad before she consealed it. "I want to help you I want Mouse back."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:46 am

"Well can we leave now to the golden city because I don't really want to wait to go." he told her looking at blair for a quick yes or no. "If this is to short of a notice we can go some other time. I can always call the doctors and tell them I left early they seem eager for me to be examined by the best."
Back to top Go down
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:49 am

Blair smiled "If you would like to leave now then yes we can leave." Walking over to a window Blair looked out remimbering that she had spoken those same words to mouse before on the last day she had seen him. "Get whatever you need you may not be able to come back for alittle while once we get to the golden city. You will have to walk behind me and keep your head down, when we get to the gate and they ask about you we will say that you are my slave and don't have papers it will get you entry." Blair walked over to Mouse and looked him dead in the eyes, "Whatever you do don't leave my side, don't wonder off for any reason. I won't lose you again ok?"
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:47 am

Mouse nodded his head meaning that he understood and immediately grabbed an old luggage case. He only packed two weeks worth of clothes including three jackets and his pajama's. For a bit mouse looked about the apartment making sure not to leave anything behind. The pistol he carried was securely fastened to his belt and everything else was expendable. His wallet was in his pocket and the only pair of shoes he had were on his feet. "I believe that's everything." he told blair looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Blair Lefae

Blair Lefae

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 4:55 am

"Alright well lets go." Blair Grabed his hand and started walking to the door. " Now remimber You are my slave so you have to act like one. Can You handel that? Oh and I will need your gun when we get there. They won't let you through the gate with it Once we are inside I will give it back. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:23 am

Mouse looked at her just like a small child would do and thought about what she was telling him. "I don't want to give it." he told her anger in his voice on how she could walk in the golden city with whatever she pleased. "It's mine." he said looking at the pistol and stroking it gently as possible. "Can't I just show them that I can use it properly?" he asked really really nicely to blair hoping that this would allow him have what was his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Into Blair.   Running Into Blair. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running Into Blair.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2