Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staying here waiting for sandii

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sandii

Sandii

Staying here waiting for sandii - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:19 am

She placed a hand on his cheek looking at him lovingly. "...I made a promis to my father to kill everyone that took part in his death... but i think he will understand..." she smiled at him and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:20 am

"I hope so too... This is so great! God i could just make love to you right now!" he declared hystaricaly happy, he meant it too, he was so happy and turned on
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:23 am

She giggled and kissed him bitting his lip softly, "Cant say that i would mind..." she said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:24 am

he picked her up effortlessly and smiled "Awsome beyond all degrees of awsomeness" he smiled and kissed her slowly walking with her to the apartments master bedroom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying here waiting for sandii   Staying here waiting for sandii - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying here waiting for sandii
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2