Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running into someone that matters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

Running into someone that matters Empty
PostSubject: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:39 pm

Ariuon felt wier all that her could think of was the girl from the Forest. She was one that actually reached them. He was in full sentiant gear. No weapons out at the moment but was always ready. He was checking on the farmlands. It was an easy job, so his day dreaming wouldn't be as obvious.

Last edited by Ariuon on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:55 pm

Laura was working on her farm. She was planting some flowers first, she loved flowers and told her father that they should have some. He agreed to let her plant them. After that she was going to go pick the vegetables out in the back. She looked up and saw a sentient. She glared, lowering her head and continued to plant flowers.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Ariuon noticed her and walked up to her. He could see her unhappy eyes and pulled up the visor of his hemlet. A bitof his purple hair leaked from the helmet along with his eye staring into hers.
"Hi..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Laura looked up, she had to do a double take. She couldn't believe it. He was there, at her farm, in his uniform.
"H-Hello." She stood up and dusted off her gloves. She looked a mess, she had been working all day.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:21 pm

"I didn't know you worked here." Ariuon said a smile on his face, but the helmet hid it.
"Need some help?" Ariuon said taking off his helmet to show his smile.
"I guess it was my luck to be airy headed toay."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:30 pm

"I lived here." She said shyly lowering her head.
She looked up as he asked if she needed help and saw his smile. His smile made her smile brightly, "I'd love help. But it's done. I just have to pick vegetables. Aren't you suppose to be working?"
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:35 pm

"I see no trouble here, all done." Ariuon said with his smile becoming a grin.
"This was my last stop and then I'm offically off duty now." He walked to the vegetables.
"Allow me to help you."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:40 pm

She picked up a basket and followed him, "Okay." She smiled.
When they got to the vegetables, she got on her knees and started plucking carrots from the ground. She looked up at him, "Have you thought about anything we talked about the other day? Are you going to change your ways or be who you think you are?" She looked embarrassed and went back to plucking carrots.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:46 pm

"Y-yes I have. I'm trying to think of ways that I won't have to kill people, I might have to beat them a little, it's the only thing I coul think of...it isn't great but a start. I also plan on giving all pay I get from being a sentiant to te slums." Ariuon said kneeling down and helped her plucking the vegetables.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:55 pm

She smiled, "You don't have to give up your pay for us. Just help out a little. But it's a really sweet gesture." She smiled at him. He really did want to help, 'You're the only sentient I've ever come across that actually has feelings. You're one of a kind." She blushed.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:01 pm

"I stillam even if I don't have too." Maybe if there is more money in the slums there will be less of a need to steal." He said as he continued to pick the veggies.
"I will do whatever I can to help,I want the suffering to end." He notice her blushing and blushed some himself.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:08 pm

She put all the veggies into the basket and moved farther. They picked up all the veggies. "Okay, I have to bring these into the house. I'll be right back."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:13 pm

"Alright."Ariuon said with a smile as he stretched a little. He put his helmet under a tree and placed his heavy combat armor on top of it. He pulled out a cloth and covere it with it tucking the edges on it so the wind wouldn't blow the sheet away.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:18 pm

Laura walked inside and set the basket on the counter. She yelled to her mother and father and told her she was going to take a break. Walking back outside, she noticed that Ariuon had taken off his armor. She smiled and skipped up to him. "Hey, back. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:24 pm

"It's okay, I don't mind." Ariuon said with a smile.
"You look quite stunning." He said offering his hand to her. A warm feeling grew in him. The warm feeling that had saved people today, the warm feeling only she had given him.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:31 pm

She blushed, "Can't be that stunning, my hair's a mess and i have dirt on my cheek." She giggled and took his hand. To her, he was an ordinary person with a big heart but was on a tight leash. She wanted to do everything in her power to get him out.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:37 pm

"I don't know about that you look beutiful to me." Ariuon said moving closer to her.
"Very beutiful." Ariuon smiled her gently and pulled out a small neckles.
"I-I made this for you, but I didn't expect running into you this early." It was a silver neckles with a panda on it.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:45 pm

As if she needed to blush anymore. Her face was hot and red, "It's gorgeous. Thank you so much." She smiled and turned around holding her hair up. "Put it on me?"
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:51 pm

He put it around her neck "I was a college student, it was my last task before I quit college. I'm devoting myself to the cause of making this city a better place." Ariuon said smiling at her. He slightly turned her around and kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:07 pm

She smiled and as soon as he kissed her, she was gonna resist but the instant their mouths touched she couldn't. She kissed back gently. She felt safe with him even when she should be running for her life or shooting him in the head with a gun.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:12 pm

"Your the only one that could have made me feel this way. I want this city o be free, let us wrk togeather,let us try to make this place a better place. Where children can grow safly, and where it is beutiful to live." Ariuon said putting a arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:16 pm

She smiled brightly, "Okay. But where do we start?" She giggled, she loved that he wants to help. But it's gonna take more then just two people to make this place better. They will need to get everyone they can and no doubt there will be people are going to try and kill them.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:21 pm

He frowned a little.
"I don't know but right now I think we shoul know who we can trust and who we can't." Ariuon said realizing what they were planning on how it would be something they couldn't turn back on.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:25 pm

She nodded, "Most of my friends, I think we can trust. I haven't met many people beyond my area so all I have is them." she said and looked up at him, "Hey, cheer up. We can get through this. We will make history."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:28 pm

"Lets hope, we reguardless, it will be one hell of a ride." Ariuon said with a laugh and then his face became serious.
"But think, do you really want or think your friends should get involved. Doing this is putting all our lives in danger." Ariuon reste his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters Empty

Back to top Go down

Running into someone that matters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next