Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running into someone that matters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

Running into someone that matters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:31 pm

She wrapped her arm around him, "We won't force anyone. We can tell them what they are getting into and if they don't want to join, it's okay. We can do this ourselves if we have to."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:35 pm

"With you by my side, I feel like I could take on the world." Ariuon said with a bit of a blush.
"Though by all mean an army would REALLY help." He said with grin. He picked her an swung her around a little.
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:40 pm

She giggled and held him close. "Do you talk to anyone? Maybe some of your work buddies might like to help. But that could put you into danger. Is anyone else down here? Would they see you?" She started getting a bit scared, if anyone found out, he might be in a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:45 pm

"Don't worry, I might know a few people, but I must know if I can really trust them." Ariuon said he now cradled her in his arms with a heart filled smile. He slowly started to hum a tune he remembered his mother would hum whenever he was scare or wowrried.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:50 pm

She began to relax and smiled at him. He wasn't like anyone she met. She rested her head against his chest and listened to his beautiful heart beat and him humming. "You really think things can change?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:54 pm

"I think that we can start something and that a revolution will happen and this city will become beutiful once again. You deserve to see that world and I will make sure you do." Ariuon said though not sure if he would make there himself. He continued to hum
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:57 pm

"I can't wait, I can't wait to spend those days with you." She smiled and hugged him tightly. Not two minutes later, Laura's dad was yelling from the house. "Laura! Come back we have some work to do. Who's with you?"

Laura jumped and looked at Ariuon, "Uh, I have to go." She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:02 pm

"Please allow me to help you." Ariuon said setting her down gently and he gripped on to her han with care. The thoughts cycled through his head.
/I hope I can spend those day with you though if you get to I will be happy./
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:05 pm

She looked at their hands and then back up at Ariuon and smiled. "Okay. Don't mind my father, his health isn't too great and he can get cranky." She frowned, "I don't know your name." She was shocked that she didn't ask when they first met.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:07 pm

"Huh well didn't we get carried away. Plotting agaist the entire city but not even knowing each others names." He kneeled down to he and kissed her hand and kissed her hand.
"I am Ariuon at your service." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:11 pm

She smiled brightly and blushed, "Laura, how do you do?" She giggled. "Come on. Let's go." She led him back to the house and once she met up with her father she said, "Father this is Ariuon. Ariuon, this is my father, Peter." She smiled. Her father looked Ariuon up and down, "Hello. You don't seem familiar. Live around here? Ah, we have work to do. Come by for dinner later and we will talk some more."
Laura smiled brightly, letting go of Ariuon's hand and getting back to the dirty work.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:14 pm

"Yes sir." Ariuon said bowing to him as he left out. Once they got outside. He kissed her gently.
"I will be back soon, I must put my gear away, I belive it is best that your parents do not know of me being a sentiant for now okay?" Ariuon said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:16 pm

She kissed him back and nodded, "I agree. Hurry back please?" She kissed him again and let go quickly as her father yelled for her again. "Hurry back." She said and ran to her father.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:15 am

"As you wish." Ariuon said taking a bow before he left. He grabbed his gear an put it back on. He heaed home and then got dressed in some regular clothing.
He quietly left the building and started back to Laura's farm. His clothes were his regular purple attire.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:22 am

Laura went back and did the crops and such and started on dinner. She was in the kitchen helping her mother cook. She cleaned and set the table. Dinner contained Vegetables, chicken and some bread with salad. Nothing special but delicious.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:25 am

Ariuon was a little nervous, he wasn't very good at opening at new people. Laura was lucky, but he had to try to change his face of stone for her parents. He knocked on the door to her house. He had picked up some sweet strawberry shortcakes for them.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:30 am

Laura went and opened the door and smiled when she saw him. "That was indeed fast." She giggled. 'Come on in." She said nervously but tried not to show it. She never brought anyone to her house unless it was her friends that was all.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:33 am

"Thanks, I brought this for dessert." Ariuon said showing the strawberry shortcakes. He stepped in trying to sound as mannered as he can. He was just as nervous, impressions like these can last. He wanted it to start of good.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:37 am

She smiled brightly, "Aww, you really didn't have to. Come meet my mother." She said taking the shortcake and leading him into the kitchen. Laura's mother was just checking the chicken when Laura said, "Mom, this is Ariuon. Ariuon, this is my mother, Samantha." She smiled and set the shortcake on the counter.
Laura's mother turned around and smiled, "Well, Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you. Are you responsible for that smile on Laura's face that hasn't left for a few hours now?" Laura's mother smiled,"Have a seat, Dinner will be served shortly."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:42 am

"Thank you, I can see where Laura gets her lovely smile from now." Ariuon sai returning the smile and then he took a seat as he was instructed too. He looked around.
"The food smells great, thank you for having me."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:45 am

"Well, aren't you just the charmer."Laura's mother said. "No worries, a Friend of Laura's is always welcomed here."

Laura smiled and sat across from Ariuon as her father came and sat at one end of the table. Her mother dished out dinner and then sat down herself.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:49 am

Ariuon smiled at Peter. He waited to see if they said a few words before they ate or just dug in. He felt quite nervous and waited for them to go first. He also had to clear his mind knowing they would probably ask about him and what he does.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:52 am

Peter nodded at Ariuon, "Glad you could make it. So, tell us about yourself."He said sticking a piece of chicken in his mouth.
Laura shifted nervously and ate quietly when her mother sat, smiling and eating watching Ariuon like a hawk.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:58 am

"I live in the Mid City in a small dorm room. I was trying to go to college but no longer had any money to support that so I dropped out. I work as a silver smith for money to live off of." Ariuon said he already thought of the story as he was talking her slowly ate some of the chicken.
"This is very good." He said politly.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:10 am

Peter eyed him then nodded and continued to eat. Samantha smiled, "Thank you."She smiled to Laura and Laura blushed.
Laura looked at Ariuon and smiled. Everything was going great. they ate dinner in silence, but the it wasn't awkward, it was peaceful. As they were finished, Laura gathered up the dishes and set them down in the sink and cut up the shortcake and set a piece for everyone.

"You didn't have to do that. This is very kind of you, Ariuon. Thank you." Samantha smiled and took a bit. "Mm, delicious."

"you're alright, Arioun."Peter told him and ate too. Laura sat there and watched her parents. She loved her parents and she was glad that they approved of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running into someone that matters   Running into someone that matters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running into someone that matters
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next