Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sharing the wealth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandii

Sandii

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:29 am

There wasn't much but it was something. Sandii walked to a trusted friends house, he was the only one that knew of what she did. She smiled and handed him the goods.
"See you next time, Doc." She said to the old man. He used to be a doctor before he lost his eye sight. An old friend of her fathers she trusted he would give the money to the people that needed it the most. She turned and walked threw the slums heading off. No one but Doc knew she gave money to the poor.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:18 am

After being nearly killed by the sentinant named arioun he was soaked and his arm was bleeding. A bit defeated and hurt slightly from a rogue grenade thrown with the intent of killing him mouse was just happy to be alive at least for the moment. Walking through the slums with his head down and disposing of his gun properly he had nothing to defend himself with. Any identifaction he carried he burned when hunting and stashed money in hiding locations known only to him. Accidentally he bumped into sandii and fell back to injured from the fight to keep himself standing other then through sheer self inspiration.
Back to top Go down
http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Sandii

Sandii

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:24 am

"Oi watch where your going." she said then noticed his wounds. "Shit mate you need a doctor." Sandii held out a hand to him. "I wont hurt you mate let mi take ya to a doc i know." she was calm she knew he didn't trust her but she just wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:31 am

Mouse recognized the young women he couldn't bring himself to kill but soaked she clearly didn't recognize him. With his good hand he took hers firmly grasping it. For some reason he didn't mind the sense of warmth and protection that it brought to him.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:35 am

She smiled kindly, "Its not to far from here." She told him as she helped him to the old shack were doc lived. She knocked on the door and the old man answered. "Doc i need your help, young man here is badly hurt." The blind old man nodded and stepped out of the way.
"He's blind as a bat but he'll tell me how to fix you up. ok?" She asked pulling out a chair for mouse.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:39 am

The old man sandii referred to as doc found his way to mouse to study the extent of damage his body had taken. Grabbing his arm mouse felt the pain and quickly took his arm away from the old man. Clearly he hadn't been damaged ever in his life for one reason or another. Look towards sandii even though he couldn't see her he told her to remove his shirt and wrap his abdomen and broken arm to keep in from further damage. Mouse remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:41 am

Sandii did as told grabbing the bandages off a shelf. "Sorry," She said as she took off Mouses shirt and started to bandage him up.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:46 am

As she removed his shirt there were scars and stitches some worse then others. Outside you would have never been able to tell he'd ever been any kind of fight but his body told another story completely. Bullet wounds, scars and a couple of burns. He looked away from his body though it was in shape for a man his age who did intense exercise daily it was to him something be ashamed of. Mouse remained silent. Doc instructed sandii to allow him a warm bath to prevent him from catching the flu or pneomunia.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:49 am

Sandii nodded taking her eyes off his scares as she went into the bath room and ran the water. When it was warm and full she shut off the taps and went back to Mouse. "So how did you get all those scares?" she asked braking the silence as she helped him into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:53 am

Seeing the hut and the bath tub he looked towards doc who was a kindly man who seemed wise beyond reason. Doc told sandii that he probably didn't want to talk about it and she should probably turn around to allow him to get in. Quietly mouse smiled at the man and waited for sandii to turn, the least he could do was attempt to bathe himself.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:55 am

Sandii sighed and nodded, "I'll be outside having a smoke, call mi if ya need mi." She said leaving the shack. Once outside she sat on the floor and pulled out a smoke lighting it up and taking a drag. "Its nothing i haven't seen before." She muttered and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:00 am

Taking off the rest of his clothes mouse set himself in the tub and bathed himself the best that he could. He was having trouble grabbing the towel and he could be heard from outside dropping the towels and bottles of body wash. Doc went outside to have a talk with sandii about who the young man may be.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:02 am

Sandii shrugged, "Not sure really who he is. I think i seen him before... on mi ship but not to sure." She told Doc. "How is the kid?"
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:07 am

Doc explained the it seemed like the young man was having trouble bathing himself and whatever had caused damage to his arm had affected his memory thoroughly. He kept asking sandii if he would take care of him or may be recruit him as her first mate to her ship since the other individual who had previously fulfilled that position had been a traitor. Mouse was going to leave the bath early and took out a dry towel.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:10 am

"You know i can make him mi first mate Doc. What would mi crew think. I'll give him a job on mi ship but theres no way i could make him first mate. Newbs can not be first mates." She finished her smoke and went into the shack with her eyes closed, "Do ya need help in here?" She asked not opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:16 am

Walking behind sandii doc came into his shack once again and was listening to where mouse was in the room. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and was reloading and making modifications to all of docs old guns. Hearing the clicks of the old models doc headed to mouse who put the guns in docs hands smiling doc handed the guns to sandii who was never to work all of them just a few. Mouse in the course of a few seconds had made them lighter and taken apart most of them while reassembling others. "Are you sure you can't make him your first mate?" doc as victoriously seeing how mouse understood the criteria.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:18 am

"It would piss off mi crew mates. I dont need a fockin mutiny on mi hands." She said with a sigh. "I can give him a job, but he cant be first mate maybe second mate."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:23 am

Mouse got some clothes doc had for him and put them on realizing they were the perfect size and fit comfortable. He wore some baggy cargo pants, a fedora hat and button up shirt. Putting on his shoes he looked up at sandii very tenderly with his wide brown eyes. "If I kill him can I be first mate?" obviously it was a question. His voice was soft but matured enough that it might reveal his age better to other then his age.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:30 am

She looked at him confused. "No." She said confused as to why he would even ask that. "The second mate i have now will become first mate and you will take his place as Second mate. There will be no killing of mi crew members by other crew members." She said firmly. "If you got a problem with that then your not welcome on mi ship."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:20 pm

Doc looked at sandii very disappointed at her. "So what will you do young man? Since you don't know who you are even where you belong and miss sandii I'm sorry to say has no intent of giving you a proper ranking." the old man's face was firm and serious. Mouse looked at sandii then back to the old man. "I don't know. Thank you for everything though." he said tipping the fedora hat forward and started to head out. Grabbing mouse who moved forward he dug into his pocket giving a good sum of money. "Be safe and remember your welcome here any time." mouse took it bowing and heading past sandii.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:16 pm

"Keep out of trouble kid." Sandii said with her arms crossed, After saying bye to Doc she left the shack once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sharing the wealth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing the wealth   Sharing the wealth Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharing the wealth
Page 1 of 1