Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locating Laura

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

Locating Laura - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Laura felt really bad. "Do you remember my farm?" She asked. If he remembered, she would let him stay there for a bit if he wanted to. She wasn't going to use it any time soon anyway. "You can go there if you like."
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:39 am

"I can't since I promised the doctors I wouldn't stay out for to long of a time for once." he replied politely. "Besides teddy doesn't feel comfortable staying anywhere that isn't ours." he told her looking at the bear and smiling at it.
Back to top Go down
http://deathnotefantasy.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:24 am

"Riiight.. Okay.." She shifted and stood up once again. "Well take it easy." She picked some of the cherry blossoms and made a bouquet with them. She smiled hoping Ariuon will like it. "Be careful, okay? I'll see you around. If you haven't heard already.."She paused taking a deepl breath and continued. 'My parents were killed, there will be a funeral sometime next week, you're more then welcome to come." She smiled slightly and turned around to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:32 am

"If you keep looking into this any further jack will kill you." he told her hugging the bear hearing of her parents demise after she had left the university. The way his procedure was done had merely been a concidence and nothing more. "I think he killed your parents." he told her kindly.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:46 am

She blinked, "Jack? Who is that?" She was confused cause she never heard about this Jack fellow. She turned around and stared at him. "How would you know that? Who is he?" She was desperate for any information at all.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:51 am

"Jack is a bad man, a really bad man who does unspeakable things that are never mentioned." he replied calmly and patiently as possible. "I don't know anything except what I'm told." he said looking down at his bear. Truth be told though a child had gave him the bear he took the technology given to him and made it an A.I. It spoke to linking into his brain waves and worked farther then any stuffed animal or toy.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:55 am

"Where does this Jack person hang around do you know?" She looked at him asking him impatiently. "Where can I find him?" She looked from him to his teddy bear and back again. She shook her head from coming up with silly explanations.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:58 am

Unzipping his bear mouse reached out towards laura and put a small communication device that covered her ear and ran to her eye stopping. If someone hadn't known better they may think he was trying to cause her harm. "Teddy show laura files containing jack. Project 3004." he told the bear which began to transfer information to the small communication device.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:10 am

Laura backed away a bit afraid then noticed what he was doing and stopped. She looked at the bear. She took the ear piece off not wanting to see anymore. "That's.. that's horrible. What a horrible man!" She shook her head. The bear showed her that this Jack fellow was related to Ariuon and she didn't want to believe. It also showed all the horrible things he did. She rubbed her temples and breathed in deeply.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:22 am

Watching laura's reaction he wondered what teddy had shown her that had been so horrible. The way he seemed to murder without a remorse or the methods he used to torture his victims. Reaching out mouse took the ear piece away from her and put it back into the bear. "Find what you were looking for?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:31 am

"Found out things that maybe I shouldn't have known." She shook her head. "I got to go... I gotta do some things." She faked a smile at him, "See ya around." Then turned around and started walking away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mouse

Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:54 am

Mouse was a bit concerned how quickly she walked away and wondered what she may have been thinking. "What did you tell her mr.ted?" he asked looking at the bear showing him visions of what he'd shown laura. "Mr.ted are we in trouble?" he asked the bear unresponsive. "We should go before she comes back." he told her heading off back to mid city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locating Laura   Locating Laura - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Locating Laura
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2