Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kreoss

Kreoss

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Kreoss sat on the warf, it was time for another job, he nursed the long scar on his arm , the remnants of a battle with a 7 foot sailor armed with a shotgun. Need less to say the sailor was dead and kreoss go paid, but protection jobs on land seemed to pay less so here he sat waiting to see if any captains would approach him, this was the usual place they went for mercs*

((*pronounced 'merks'))
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:03 am

Sandii docked her ship flag running at half mass from the last job she had lost 3 men. The crew pulled off three body's from the ship and headed for the graveyard put them with the other fallen men. Sandii got off ship told a few men to bring the head of there last hunt to get payed and she would wait there for them to return.

She tied the ship off and sent some other men to get supplies. She seen Kreoss and walked over there. "That looks painful." She remarked about his scare. "You looking for work?"
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:12 pm

he stood "Yep...Figure I could be handy for certain jobs"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:21 am

She looked him up and down sizing him up. "Ever been on a ship before? What kind of work did you do before?" She asked, you had to be care full there were always spy's.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:23 pm

"I've been on ships and freighters...used to be a hired gun... got military training too..." he didnt want to go into the details, he had been one of the greatest warrior sentient
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:18 pm

"What do you think about Nobles?" She asked crossing her arms still sizing him up.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:59 pm

"A useless and wastful leech on humanity" he said honestly looking her in the eyes and not faltering in the slightest possible way, he had a deep hatred of were he had come from

Last edited by Kreoss on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:02 am

She grinned and held out her hand. "Welcome aboard." She said happily. "I'm Captain of this ship."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:03 am

he extended his hand and shook "What are my conditions, job, roles and salary?" he asked being rather forward "Also...what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:08 am

"We sail the waters find Noble ships and rob them blind, what we steal we divide up to each crew member. We also do a little hunting every now and then but we only hunt killers and bad people." She said, "Your job's will be for now a look out at night and help with cleaning until we hit a job i don't know what your capable of yet."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:09 am

he stood and looked her over "And may I ask your background? since I was so intuitively surveyed?"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:11 am

"Mi background?" She thought for a moment, "Just the daughter of a sailer nothing major."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:12 am

"What no deep secret or bounties? or anything that could get me killed?"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:16 am

"Well ya but they hunt mi not mi crew." She said with a smirk. "Dont worry if you get scared you can hold mi hand." She joked laughing and turned to head back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:17 am

he looked after her "Seriously...how many you loose a job?... Also... am I allowed to stay on the ship"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:20 am

She frowned and looked to the grave yard that was visible from the docks. "Mi father gave mi this ship before he died he had it for 45 years. with the both of us there has only been 7 deaths in 50 years. I try to protect mi crew but some hunts and jobs are harder then others." She said and looked at him, "You can stay on the ship find a empty bunk and make your self at home."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:21 am

"Cheers" he said standing grabbing towo large rucksacks and two backpacks "All set cap'n"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:25 am

She put on a smile and went on the ship, "Hope you got a strong stomach boy. The water isn't friendly." She said with a laugh. "You can help mi with fixing the ship while we wait for the crew to get back. Go put your stuff in the bunker."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:25 am

he nodded and went and stowed his equipment and returned to her "Alright"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:29 am

She had her tools in hand and tied a rope around her waist. "The ship was damage last job. I'll go over the side and fix it you can make the trips for the tools." She said grinning and scaled down the side and examined the damage.. "Get me a steel plate and the welding equipment." she called up to him from the side of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:30 am

he went and got it obidently then passed it down to her
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:33 am

She put on the face plate and began to weld on the steal. "Good thing that hole wasn't any bigger or we would have taken on water." She said mostly to herself. She made sure it was a tight seal before getting back on deck. "Do you know any thing about Ships?"
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:35 am

"Not alot...fought on a couple" he answered sitting down and wiping his face "So how long you reckon till we get some work?"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:37 am

"Once the crew gets back with the supplies we set off for a hunt job." She told him leaning on the rallying. She pulled out a smoke and lit it up. "Shouldn't take to long."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:38 am

he nodded "Good cause I need some money... Gotta get some stuff"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for work
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next