Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandii

Sandii

Looking for work - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:43 am

She nodded and looked at the dock, "Here they come." She said standing up strait and threw her smoke off the side of the ship. When the supplies were put away Sandii started to act like a real captain. "Pull up encore, cut the ropes, set the seals!" She called out to crew members. "boy you can head up to the crows nest and make sure we got no one tailing us." She told kreoss.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:44 am

he nodded and climbed and sighed, no one was following and he was really bored already, he anted to gun down the first person to piss him off
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:48 am

Sandii was at the wheel they had been sailing for a few hours and the sun was setting. "Enemy ship! Arm yourself!" She got her swords and pistols. "Were looking for Mathew Duglas He should be on that ship. Take his head and rob the ship." She ordered as they got closer creeping up behind the ship.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:51 am

he smiled and unholsterd his pistols readying for the fight
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:54 am

People got onto the other ship along with Sandii and slowly they killed off the other crew. She looked around for the target and found him hiding in the storage room. "Mathew Duglas we are here to clam the bounty on your head. Come quietly or be killed."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:58 am

Kreoss smiled having slaughtered a few guard an walked next to her pointing his gun at his head, now not showing any joy or emotion, he was a perfect killing machine
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:01 am

Mathew stood slowly with his hands raised. "Good." Sandii said smiling but then Mathew got a devilish look on his face and guns dropped out of his sleeves. He fired at them and Sandii to a bullet to the arm but not before fired at his wrist and each bullets went though his wrist making him drop his guns screaming in pain.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:03 am

kree punched him, knocking him out "Stupid fucker!" he yelled brushing his arm "Bastard this was my best jacket!" he kicked him hard in the stomach
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:06 am

Sandii laughed and grabbed Mathews hair and started to drag him to the upper deck. "Calm down lad you can get another jacket." She said carefree as she dragged the knock out boy up the steps by his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:08 am

"Whats this guy done anyway?" he asked holstering his weapons and following her, not picking up his legs wanting him to suffer pain when he woke
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:12 am

"Murder of women and children of the slums." She replied, "Ass hole locked them in a shack and set it on fire."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:13 am

he said nothing for a while thinking "How much they payin for this guy alive?"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:15 am

"A lot," she said grinning, "But the price is the same dead so it really doesn't mater." She dropped him on the deck and told two of her men to put him in the brig on there ship.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:16 am

"Ah well...would of perfered the scum dead... I hate nobles and their ilk" he said and walked to his bunk "Im gonna sleep capn" he said
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:19 am

"Go head, nice job today." She said before heading to the wheel staring them out of there. As they sailed away the other ship blow up and the crew celebrated, singing and drinking, playing card games.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:21 am

he went to his bunk and looked at his guns, taking two chips from their backs he taped them into a carry monitor and reveiwed his shots, each one had been fatal and acurate, none would have matched his accuracy
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:23 am

Sandii didn't sleep most of the crew was passed out on deck when the got back to shore. They took Mathew to clam the bounty and she went to her bunk yawning.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 am

he was in the quarters stretching, doing the martial arts he had been taught for gunfighting, he didnt use them as much even though each move was leathal and 100% deadly he was in her quarters since they were the only ones void of drunken sailors, he kept going pushing himself harder, the sentiant had given him the training to destroy them
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:28 am

Sandii entered her quarters and raised a eyebrow at him, "What are you doing in here?" She asked crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:29 am

he looked up "Sorry capn...couldnt sleep...just ah...stretching" his shirt was off and he was covered in swet, his eyes showed an unhuman determination, the sort one had on a vendetta
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:35 am

Her eyes glanced down at his chest and she blushed slightly, "Well.. ah.. go get some sleep." She said looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:36 am

"Ah...sure captain" he said slowly picking up his timer and his shirt, throwing it over his shoulder, he stood brushing a hand through his hair, he looked at her and walked towards the door
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:38 am

She kept her eyes on the floor afraid that if she looked at him she would stair at his chest. Her face still a light shade of red and she steppe out of the way to let him pass.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:39 am

he nodded at her and walked "Great what the fuck was that" he thought she was angry and mad at him so he didnt look back to her
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:43 am

She closed the door and sighed, "Just fockin great." She muttered and fell onto her bed ready to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for work
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next