Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for work

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sandii

Sandii

Looking for work - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:05 pm

She grinned and nodded, "Indeed, theres this man who had committed a lot of crime but because he's a noble they wont touch him. So i took the liberty of taking matters into my own hands." She said glancing over at him. "Hardest part is getting over the gates."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:06 pm

"Alright then" he grinned "So um...about last night...Im ah...sorry I didnt mean to ah...be there"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:10 pm

She shook her head, "Dont worry about it, its done and over with now." She said and hide her guns and swords with in her jacket her swords on her back. She put her gun on the straps on her legs and pushed them back so no one would see them from the front.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:11 pm

he watched her "So what we go in and kill some guy?...In out and home in time for cookies shrimp?" he smiled slightly having a bit of a perv at her legs
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:14 pm

She laughed then hit him lightly. "Keep your eyes from wandering boy." She said, "That is the plan but we have to leave a massage so they know it wasn't a random killing. Ya know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:15 pm

"Gotcha" he said taking out one of his guns and fitting it with a silencer /flashhider "Im used to doin profesional jobs...Whats the mark?"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:19 pm

"David Cross." She replied and handed him the photo. "This isn't going to be easy, I've been fallowing him for a few weeks. Guards every where at all times and hes got one hell of a alarm system."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:21 pm

"Hmmm..." he thought momentarily "What street does he live at, what complex and floor...also married? adulterous? how many guards?" he had started planing a swift way to complete the execution
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:25 pm

"Tower of OZ number 164, no wife or kids but has several female friends if ya know what i mean." She said recalling it from memory. "I think theres about 10 guards but they work in shifts of 2. If were lucky we only have to deal with 2 but tripping the alarm or not killing them fast enough could call the other 8."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:51 pm

"The eight I am fine with... their should be a way through the sewer to the basement then from the kitchen theirs a service elevator... trip lines on the 166 and 1665th floorsbut nothing in the food lift...Getting in and killing him will be easy...Its getting out that will be hard... a few years back sentiant developed a distress call service... most nobles are so cautious they have to press a button every hour to alert the sentiant that they are fine... Food elevators our best bet but ah...could get cramped"
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:56 pm

"Wow cute and smart." She said and laughed lightly, "Well i can deal with cramped," she looked him up and down, "Good thing your fit or this would be a lot harder. The gates are heavily guarded so thats another problem."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:58 pm

"Dosent matter. Bout 1k that way is a drainage pipe, leads to the storm water drains, by going that way we could come up in a alley and get through stealthy" he smiled, his knowledge of the ways of golden city was unparraleld. he had studied the ins and outs before he faked his death.
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:04 am

She grinned, "Well that makes things a shit load essayer." she said and messed up his hair, "Your rather useful to have around. give me 5 minute with the guy before we kill him i also need him for information."
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:13 pm

"Alright" he sounded disapointed and started to walk towards the storm drain "Hope you dont mind gettin a little bit of dirt on ya" he joked "Then again wouldnt mind to see ya dirty" he joked again, turning his head to face her slightly showing her his smile
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:53 pm

She smirked and winked at him, "Like wise." She said and flicked his forhead. "if you weren't so cute i would have killed you for a comment like that." She laughed as she lifted the cover off the storme dran. "Ladys first." she told him waiting for him to go down first.
Back to top Go down
Kreoss

Kreoss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:58 pm

he smiled and jumped down the drain, splashing into the mid leveled water bellow
Back to top Go down
Sandii

Sandii

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:01 pm

She laughed alittle more befor jumping down also. When she hit the water she made a disgusted face. "Smells like dead rat covered in dog shit." She said plugging her nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for work
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4