Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:36 am

Ariuon smiled and frowned at the same time. He looked completly diffrent, his hair, he wore special contacts. e now wore clothes odd to him. For now homeless, his word was athoruity to no one. He felt diffrent. He liked the idea of being a free man but woul need to get used to it. He went to Laura's home on the farm, she hadn't seen him in a mounth. He missed her, he needed her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:40 am

Laura was working on the farm, like she had been for the past month. She missed Ariuon so much, she was starting to think he was never coming back. She stood up and wiped her forehead, exhausted. She noticed someone standing there, "Can I help you?" She called out.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:45 am

"You already have." Ariuon said embracing her in a warm hug. His voice was one of the few things that he still had that was him. Tears slipped from his face.
"I am so sorry I have been gone for so long, I am so sorry." His voice slightly trembled.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:50 am

She froze, listening to him. She couldn't believe it. She pulled back and held his head. "Ariuon, is that really you? What have they done?" She started crying, over joyed that he was actually back, but he looked different. "I've missed you so much."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:53 am

"I couldn't be traced, it's like I never existed to anybody but you and to the Sentiants I am a spy to. I'm no longer a Sentiant, I no longer belong to the Golen Land, I amfinally free. I'm finally able to love you legally. I can stop sneaking behind the sentiants. I love you Laura" Ariuon said kissing her passionatly.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:00 am

She stared at him, "I love you too, Ariuon." She wrapped her arms around him tightly and kissed him just as passionately. She cried and kissed him, never thought that the day would come that she would be in his arms again.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:05 am

His fingertips were wrapped up and his chest were wrapped up. It was obvious that he had ran to her as soon as he could, he din't even rest that much. He went to her as soon as possible.
"I'm sorry I was gone for so long, a month, as was away from you for a month." Ariuon kissed her again and again.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:09 am

She kisses back again and again. "Come on lets get you inside. You must be hungry? Are you?" She wiped her face and stumbled over her words. She was still in shock.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:13 am

"No no it's okay, you in my arm is all I need." Ariuon said holding her close.
"I have my work cut out for my though, I have nothing right now execpt some money, I came to see you te second I could...yo never left my mind." Ariuon looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:24 am

She smiled brightly at him. "Maybe we can you a place to stay. I've been thinking about you all the time. I couldn't stop. I missed you soo much." She hugged him so tightly. "Let's go find you a place to stay."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:28 am

"I do already know what I'm going to do for work." He said smiling at her with a grin. He had prepared himself with at least work.
"Anyway okay, no where too big thoug, just an apartment or something, I can't afford much else, I have alot of other things I nee to get." Ariuon said taking her hands. His bandages touching her skin.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:34 am

She looked down at his hands. 'What's that?" She pointed to her bandages. "You haven't even healed yet?" She shook her head and frowned. "We need to get you somewhere fast, so you can rest."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:38 am

"This." He said pulling out a silver fing with a ruby in the middle. He placed it on her finger.
"I can craft like a silver crafts mans." He smiled at her and looked at his fingers.
"It's fine, I needed to see you needed to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:43 am

She looked down and smiled brightly, "Aww thank you this is so sweet. And see I never took off the necklace you gave me too." She smiled showing off her neck. "I'm glad you're here with me now. Things can go back to normal and we can get you a place. I'll ask my parents if you can just stay for a little bit. They might get really suspicious, they might not even like the idea." She frowned. Parents, you never know what they think.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:47 am

"It's okay, I wouldn't want to burden then, I'll sleep out in the moon light." Ariuon said kissing her and then smiling.
"Hopefully they will forget I had purple hair and I had buisness related work which isn't a lie." They seeme to like me all that time ago.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:53 am

She kissed back, "Well it doesn't hurt to try? Come on. " She pulled him along gently. "And I think it's going to rain tonight." She said and smiled. She led him inside her house and found her mother in the kitchen. "Mum, can I ask a huge favor from you?"
Her mother looked up and tilted her head, "Depends on what it is, sweetie."
Laura chewed her lip, "Well, a dear friend of mine is moving into the slums. He just had an operation done. He has no where to go as of yet and needs a place to stay for the mean time. Can he possibly stay here till he finds a place of his own?" She gave her mom the cute little pout look.

Her mother put her hand on her hip, "We don't have much room, but He can sleep on the pull out couch if he likes. I'm okay with it. But only for a little while. and if he is under this roof he has to obey by the rules."

Laura's face lit up and she hugged her mother. "He won't be no trouble at all. I love you mum." Laura turned to Ariuon, "See, that wasn't so bad."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:57 am

"Thank you ma'am, I don't expect this for free either, I wish to help you on the farm...and thank you, I will try my hardest not to be a burden." Ariuon said bowing to Laura's mother. He was used to showing respects in ways like this. He smiled and then he started to fill with thoughts.
"I'll only be here a few days tops." He sai smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:07 pm

Laura's mother nodded, "I only expect so much. But a little help is all we need. You're a very kind gentlemen." Her mother said smiling and then went back to cooking.
Laura grabbed Ariuon's arm and took him to the couch. "Did you bring your stuff? You can leave all your stuff in my room." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:11 pm

"What I have on me is all I have." Ariuon said looking at her. "All the stuff that I owned before was stuff that belonged to the old me, not me now." Ariuon knew that shemight feel even worse for him though right now he felt lik the luckiest man in the world. He smiled and pulled out a small kit in her room.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:17 pm

"I guess it really is a new start for you." She frowned then smiled that there was still the old him, in him. He still loved her, like the old him had. This time things can work out far more better.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:24 pm

"Yeah brand new." Ariuon said kissing her gently on the cheek.
"Well I wouldn't want to burden your parents, let go look for an apartment for me then." He said holding her hand. he smiled at her, he almost laughed the thought that from no on was the first ay of he rest of his life."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:27 pm

"No!" she protested. 'You're allowed to stay here. Just settle in first. We can look tomorrow." She looked at him with sad eyes. She was dreading tomorrow, him finding a place will mean he will be farther from her.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:32 pm

"Don't worry, even if we find a place it's not like I will be able to move in the same day." He said looking at her with reassuring eyes.
"The last thing I would want to do is burden your parents, they are sweet and it would be a dishonor to me taking such advantage of them." Ariuon belived in this slight honor.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:39 pm

Laura pouted. "Fine." She said softly. "But I can assure you, you won't be burdening them." She turned around and walked back to the kitchen and outside. Once they were outside, "Which way do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:22 am

Ariuon smiled at Laura and then kissed her gently.
"I don't know err right. Maybe you and your family could have dinner over at my apartment when I get it, or just you." Ariuon grinned as he starte o walk with her. Her hand was in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Beginning
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Farms-
Jump to: