Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

The New Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:18 am

She kissed him back and smiled. "I'd love that." She said cheerfully. Laura looked around as they walked hand in hand. They soon came close to town where there were apartment buildings and such. "At least it isn't that far."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:22 am

"Yes that is rather nice. I don't need to take a walk from the Golden city everytime." Ariuon said feeling payful he swept her off her feet and the cradled her in his arms as they walked.
"Her there is a nice apartment complex." He said standing in front of it.
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 am

She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hmmm..." She looked up at the building. "It doesn't look that bad, let's go see how much. and see if it's actually in living condition." She scrunched up her face.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:38 am

"Well I don't expect much, as long as it's liveable and not to costly I'm fine with it." Ariuon said as he started to walk to it. There was a person their who was trying to sell it.

"Hello there intrested?" The man said grinning.

"Yes" Ariuon said quietly holding her.

"Allow me to show you." The man showed him in and then lea him in. It was a decent place, ugly wall paper but a decent sized 2 roomed apartment, with 1 bath room, kitchen, and a living room.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:45 am

Laura looked around, "Do you need two bedrooms?" She giggled. "How much is it for this apartment?" She asked the man and climbed out of Ariuon's arms. "I can walk now love." She whispered and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:49 am

"It's all for the low low price of 220$ a month. The man said with a smile.

"That doesn't seem lie a bad price an I could use the other room for my crafts." Ariuon said smiling and kissing her gently setting her on his feet.

"I'll take it." Ariuon said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:13 am

She smiled at Ariuon then started to walk around the apartment. "It is very nice and cheap. I wonder why it's so cheap." She made a face. As long as he was happy with it, she will be happy too. He can finally do the things he wants to do.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:31 am

"Well it's a slum those who need an apartment are usually broke, It'll be a 300$ payment as a down payment and this months." The man said pulling out the legal papers.

Ariuon pulled out his wallet and paid the man and filled out the papers.
"How long til I can move in."

"Tomarrow if you like." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:36 am

Laura's eyes widened, "T-Tomorrow?" She looked at Ariuon with sad eyes. "You're moving tomorrow?" Oh how she hated this, he's not going to stick around long. "You can't move tomorrow." She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:44 am

"Well I have to clean of this place, and then get new carpet and ALOT of work." He said smiling at her and kissing her.
"I probably won't be able to move in for a few days." He said with a grin now. He held her hand. Theman hande her a key and some papers.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:48 am

She felt a bit better and smiled kissing him back. "This place can actually look really good. With.. let's say.. a feminine touch?" She smiled playfully. "Can I help you decorate?"
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:57 am

"I would be more tan honored if you did my sweet." Ariuon said as the man left happy of the money.
"Lets go too." He said leading her out and then he locked the door.
"You look most beutiful today my dearest."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:59 am

She blushed, "I look like a mess what are you talking about?" She giggled and pushed him playfully. "I'm gonna have to get use to your new look. Do you still have the number tattoo?" She asked curious and wrapped her arm around his.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:11 am

"Kinda." Ariuon said pulling her close to him again and then kissed.
"Well my sweet I think you are beutiful no matter what your wearing...or not wearing." Ariuon hugged her tightly.
"I have a question, how old are you?" He said wondering.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:06 am

She kissed him back and then blushed at his comment. Hugging him tightly, she pulled back and looked at him. "I guess we didn't cover much ground. Love at first sight I guess?" She giggled. "I'm 18. I hope that doesn't bother you." She pouted playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:12 am

"Not one bit, I'm 19 going on 20 my dear." Ariuon said smiling at her. He hoped she didn't mind he was a bit older. He thought a little bit.
"In about 2-3 days I belive." Ariuon said in a deep train of thought.
"Nothing special, though really."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:15 am

She gasped and punched his arm playfully. "We must celebrate!" She said excitedly. "Oh come on. 20 is a big number and it doesn't bother me on bit." She grinned.
"Oh pretty please?!!? Let's go out dancing!" She was overly excited about his birthday.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:47 am

"I've never celebrated my birthday before. Dancing sounds really fun, alright." Ariuon said kissing her gently.
((Using my less then 2 line post per page.))
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:50 am

She kissed back and smiled. "Well then, I need to go do a few things." She grinned. "Meet you back at my place in a few hours?" She kissed him again and again, Loving every moment/ But, she wanted to get him a surprise so she needed to leave him for a little while.

((okies))
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:59 am

"Alright my sweet I'll be back in 2 hours." Ariuon smiled at her allowing her to leave.
"Just promise me don't doanything special for my birthay, I don't want a gift or anything like that." Ariuon said in a stern voice, he didn't like gifts or surprises.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:01 pm

She pouted, "I won't. But that's not fair." She frowned. "You got me two gifts. Not just one but two. You deal with whatever you get for your birthday. You hear me mister? I will be sorely saddened if you don't like your birthday." She looked down pouting.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:04 pm

"Look here." He said gently lifting her head up with one of his fingers.
"It will be my best birthday ever knowing it is you I get to spend it with, you being there is the only gift I need." Ariuon said kissing her.
"Look no gift needed okay?"
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:08 pm

SHe kisses back smiling and then rolled her eyes, "Okay." She grinned and skipped off down the opposite street. No matter what he said she was going to get him something. It might not be expensive, or really awesome. It was going to be something that would show how much she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:11 pm

She told him, but her wasn't sure what could he do to stop her though.
/Oh well, not I can do.She is a stubborn as a mule, but I love her./ He thought to himself.
He watched her of and explore the city a little getting used to not being a sentiant.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Laura arrived back at her house, 2 hours later. She snuck up to her room and hide Ariuon's present. She smiled to herself and hoped he would like it on his birthday. She went down stairs, "Hello? Anyone home?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Beginning
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Farms-
Jump to: