Dark City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark City

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

The New Beginning - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:36 am

"It doesn't matter just some fruits and veggies, maybe some meat, a loaf of bread, milk and then shifted his eyes, oh any grape juice plenty of grape juice." Ariuon said with a smile. He started to look around for the stuff he got what he could there and the rest in a near by store that had the rest.
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysnightcity.forumotion.com
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:45 am

"Eewww.. you like grape juice. Nasty." She scrunched up her face and punched him playfully. "You so nasty." She giggled and helped him carry everything back to his apartment. 'Oh! I can't wait to decorate your house."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:51 am

"Thats right I did promise you that you could decorate my room didn't I." Ariuon said with a grin and then they got to his aparment. Well looks like the movers already put the furniture in the apartment.
"So what did you have in mind dear?"
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:53 am

As they entered the apartment, Laura looked around. Images of how the room would look different ways were forming in her mind. "Hm.. well the couch goes here." She said lifting up one end of the couch and just shifting it slightly against the far wall. "You put the groceries and leave everything to me." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:56 am

"If you insist my sweet, areyou sure yo couldn't use some help though." He said stepping into the kitchen and putting the groceries away. He put away everything in a very organized manner. He smiled at her every little while and when he was one went to see what she had done so far.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:02 pm

"I insist." She said while putting a rug down on the floor and setting the coffee table on top. She set up the tv stand and some lamps. SHe then went into his room putting the bed in place and the nightstands. She went into the bathroom and set up the towels and rugs and the shower curtains. "I'm almost finished anyways."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:05 pm

Ariuon itched his head in amazement.
"Wow, you are very fast Laura, this place looks completly diffrent." Ariuon said with a grin.
"Hmm it looks great dear." Ariuon stepped into his bedroom and then he looked at her.
"Wow I would love to test this bed out some time." Ariuon said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:08 pm

She giggled at him as she had just finish making it. "Hmm.. it's very comfy." she smiled. She turned to the lamp on the nightstand and turned it on. "Seems electricity is working in this place, very surprising." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:12 pm

"Yeah, maybe later we can test it out some." Ariuon said his grin grew wider and then he hugged her from behind.
"Oh la la my sweet, looking quite good." Ariuon licked her neck and kissed her.
"I wonder what we should do now."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:16 pm

She smiled and shivered as he licked her neck. She turned to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hmm... What do you feel like doing?" She said before kissing his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:18 pm

"I don't know, whatever you want to do." Ariuon said smiling at her twirling her in his arms. Herested his head on her shoulder lightly an spoke words of woe to her. He gently sat on his bed, he pulled her on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:25 pm

She sat on his lap and smiled, "I can think of a few things to do." She lead in and whispered dirty things into his ear. She then kissed him pushing him back on the bed, kissing him deeply and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:32 pm

-They practiced some of those ideas-

The next morning Ariuon woke up with her in his arms they had gotten a little carried away.
"L-laura wake up...shouldn't you be home by now my sweet?" Ariuon said in a worried voice.
"It's noon, he said worried."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Laura groaned and rubbed her eyes. Seeing the sun coming in from the window, she looked around. She was kind of disoriented and didn't know where she was. "Oh my god!" She yelled getting up. "Oh shit." She grabbed up all her clothes and ran to the bathroom. "I'm so sorry." She got changed and fixed herself up. "My parents must be flipping."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Ariuon quickly got dressed and then waited for her.
"Let me come with you, It was my fault, and allow me to help you with the work, it's the least I owe you my sweet." Ariuon said waiting oacing back and forth in a worried way.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:41 pm

"No, no it's okay. I shouldn't have been so irresponsible." She grabbed her things and checked the mirror one last time. "You helped alot my love." She smiled and kissed him. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Ariuon
Admin
Ariuon

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:47 pm

"No i insisted." Ariuon sai kisssing her.
"I want to help you we can work pretty fast togeather." Ariuon said with a smile and then he got his jacket an looked at her with a serious voice.
"I want to help and I am very stubborn."
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:50 pm

She laughed, "Yea I can tell. But I'm stubborn too." She growled. "Fine, but this is the last time." She rolled her eyes smiling and headed to the front door, opening it and raced down the street. "Last one there has to clean the horse shit." She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Beginning   The New Beginning - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Beginning
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark City :: Slums :: Farms-
Jump to: